1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I've had my Palm Pre since it was first released in June. I've waited in line for it and love every moment with it, but i was very disappointed that you can't send pics and stuff over Bluetooth. Every phone I've owned had it and without it makes me really sad

So my point is, will we ever get it? Have you guys head any word of it?

Thanks
    probably not the blutooth is strictly audio
  3.    #3  
    Wow, that really sucks
    thats one thing that could connect all phones, i loved the feature with my palm treo
    Meh with the large range of other possibilities through apps I don't find it a large loss.

But it's always possible that a new bluetooth stack is released with this capability, either by palm or the guys over at internals.
    ahhh, you can send your pics to your computer via email?
    bluetooth file transfer definitely should be implemented. I dont know where the problem might be, carrier? or technical reasons?
    people used to share songs and ringtones and thy cost money its the new standard to not allow it
    I just MMS images to my wife, but now that I think about it, it was nice to send images over IR or BT. Oh well. We've got unlimited data packages, why not use em?!
    I could care less about bluetooth, official support for wifi file transfers would be more useful. OpenSSH fills the bill for now though.