Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    is it just me or have a lot of you knoticed that when one person complains or compliments something that somehow others claimed to have searched for it but found nothing and re posts a new topic. this will go on for about 3 or 4 days. then die off. it could be about anything really, the fact that the pre is black and someone wants it blue, then 15 people will bring up the same topic. then that dies off.

then something else will get brought up and then all of the sudden the same thing.

but it all dies off almost as quick as it starts up.

it kinda goes in cycles about every few days. and it can be about even old stuff like finding the short voice memo test thing. if one finds out of no where 5 others will at the same time and announce it.

im not complaining, please dont get me wrong, i have to admit i am sure i have done the same thing.

i just found it humorous. i dont know, its probably just me
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    i noticed that you spell noticed with a K... :-P that is all.
    i know what you meakn
    Come on, guys, that's knot knice...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Come on, guys, that's knot knice...
    LoL... that gave me a good hardy laugh.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    LOL, hardy with ya.
    ppssshhhh...you guys suk at spelling :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by wildgoosey32 View Post
    ppssshhhh...you guys suk at spelling :-)
    hope misspelling suck was on purpose
    thats how I spell hearty
    alrighk guys, stop it
    come okn guys were knot in kikndergartekn...
    geez you guys are knutty for sure.......... ha !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    HA!
    Almost didn't click into this thread, glad I did! haha

You guys are knarly
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I'm pretty certain there's a scientific term for this. It's the same as on youtube, where people post almost exactly the same comment as someone before them. Like unconsciously making music you actually heard before..
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Really? You knoticed it?
    What is going on? End.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Kno way!
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    I'm pretty certain there's a scientific term for this. It's the same as on youtube, where people post almost exactly the same comment as someone before them. Like unconsciously making music you actually heard before..
    Hate to be a Perfect Patterson here, especially on a thread like this, but that would be subconsciously.
    (That one is #3,547 out of the 22,838 arguments that i've had with the wife) (And we've only been married 4yrs.)
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/27/2010 at 04:20 AM.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hate to be a Perfect Patterson here, especially on a thread like this, but that would be subconsciously.
    (That one is #3,547 out of the 22,838 arguments that i've had with the wife) (And we've only been married 4yrs, so far.)
    :
    You mean 'Perfekt Patterson'.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast