Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    I'm a big NBA fan here and I know there are many others on the site. Help me create in theory the best NBA app so a kind developer can create a great app for it.

let me preface this by saying I don't want to pay 2 dollars for the crap hometown team apps in the app catalog. I know others agree.

what I propose is an application that pulls down team info, rosters, news from yahoo, fantasy basketball team integration and fantasy basketball news from rotoworld.com.

I'd be willing to pay 7 dollars for this app if it is ever created.

any other nba fans agree? I feel like we've been neglected while there is a huge market for these applications what would you like to see in an nba application?
    I want a program to stream NBA games. That's all I really care for.
    i just want a free app that lets u check nba scores
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaincho3 View Post
    i just want a free app that lets u check nba scores
    why not just use epsn mobile? They have all live game scores on their homepage
    This signature for rent
    i want an app that blocks anything pertaining to the nba from ever entering my phone
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    i want an app that blocks anything pertaining to the nba from ever entering my phone

thats funny. I take it that you not a big fan of basketball,,,,,,lmao,,,,lol
    nba league pass for iphone and android is the best nba app I've ever seen. Watch live games, games you missed, top hilights all from the phone. It can even notify you for games you want to watch. All with realtime stats.

I use it on my touch with wifi. Wish it was on WebOS