1.    #1  
    My pre has been wiggling alot, just now getting fed up with it enough to think about replacing it.

I don't have insurance with sprint. And i've heard a few stories about having to wait a week without your phone in order for plam to receive your old one then ship you a new one.

So for anyone who has the same situation and had their pre replaced... is it easy to do? or just a complete pain...
    youre not going to get a replacement over wiggle almost every pre has it
  3.    #3  
    i've heard a bunch of people took it back and got replacements for the wiggle...
    well no the reps say its standard and ive gone to 4 different sprints
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    i've heard a bunch of people took it back and got replacements for the wiggle...
    And I've heard the world was going to end in 2001. Chances are you won't get a free replacement unless it's very noticeable and you might have to pay a $100 deposit to have it replaced.
  6.    #6  
    bah damn... guess im dealing with it then
    its really not that big a deal most of the time its just when you force it but in the exceptions there are TONS of fixes just search the forums
  8.    #8  
    yeah i tried a bunch of em... works for a few hours maybe days... then she's a twistin again
    then just do it over and over or buy the sprit case it adds bulk but it forces the pre to stop working with some sort of internal rails
    How to get PRE replace: put it on charger turnn on gps, and tethering at same time, really anytthing hat heats it up. Show them the yellow spots and they'll almoost definitely replace it. Good luck
    thats despicable forcing your pre to have a defect just to fix a minor problem i hope if you do get a replacement by doing this that it oreos all the way off and you have to pay for another
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    thats despicable forcing your pre to have a defect just to fix a minor problem i hope if you do get a replacement by doing this that it oreos all the way off and you have to pay for another
    My sentiments exactly.... I'd much rather just deal with the oreo
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    bah damn... guess im dealing with it then
    yeah -- yah gots to.
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    wow you're typing with an accent
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crossweb View Post
    How to get PRE replace: put it on charger turnn on gps, and tethering at same time, really anytthing hat heats it up. Show them the yellow spots and they'll almoost definitely replace it. Good luck
    LOL This F'in guy right here... I bet you're dad is a politician isn't he?