1.    #1  
    So the wifi signal in my house doesnt reach the kitchen..where i am frequently So when Im in their the wifi disconnects as expected, though when i get back in range of the wifi, surly it should reconnect automatically? I can leave it near the router for mintues and it still wont connect. Is this a comman problem, is it just my pre or is there something im missing?
    it won't reconnect if it "kinda" sees the signal in the kitchen. I think it sees it almost as an error.

I often just manual reconnect when it doesn't.
    Just turn off the display and turn it back on it should reconnect.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

In a related glitch, if I'm connected to wifi when I reset my device, it tries to connect to my network upon restarting but never manages to get a connection. I have to manually disable wifi and enable it again, at which point my network is found and connected to without a hitch.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    So the wifi signal in my house doesnt reach the kitchen..where i am frequently So when Im in their the wifi disconnects as expected, though when i get back in range of the wifi, surly it should reconnect automatically? I can leave it near the router for mintues and it still wont connect. Is this a comman problem, is it just my pre or is there something im missing?
    On your router, is "Broadcast SSID" disabled?

If so, on the Pre, go to WiFi>WiFi Preferences. Tap on your WiFi connection and scroll down to "Forget Network."

Close WiFi, reopen it, and tap on "Join Network." Enter your WiFi network settings manually. Your Pre should now reconnect automatically whenever you're in range of your network.