1.    #1  
    I woke up this morning and noticed my pre was an hour behind and it was on netowrk time. So i restarted the phone and still an hour behind. I turned off network time and set the correct time. An hour later is was about an hour and 20 minutes behind them an hour after that it was 2 1/2 hours behind. now when i go back to network time it is having a hard time determining the network time.

Last night I noticed after charging my pre the battery showed 8% when i tapped on the icon it all of the sudden shot to 100%

I just restarted the phone again the the time is correct......for now

anyone else expierencing this???
    Quote Originally Posted by carrie_dyer View Post
    I woke up this morning and noticed my pre was an hour behind and it was on netowrk time. So i restarted the phone and still an hour behind. I turned off network time and set the correct time. An hour later is was about an hour and 20 minutes behind them an hour after that it was 2 1/2 hours behind. now when i go back to network time it is having a hard time determining the network time.

Last night I noticed after charging my pre the battery showed 8% when i tapped on the icon it all of the sudden shot to 100%

I just restarted the phone again the the time is correct......for now

anyone else expierencing this???
    Yes, please search.