1.    #1  
    Hi i have a palm pre gsm. i was looking for to send meet invites in the calender but its nothing there. Are there any other software i can use to send out meeting invite from my calender.?
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceXXX View Post
    Hi i have a palm pre gsm. i was looking for to send meet invites in the calender but its nothing there. Are there any other software i can use to send out meeting invite from my calender.?
    The Pre is not (yet?) able to send meeting invitations for calendar events. You'll need to send the invites via the web browser if you use a hosted calendar such as gmail or via a PC solution such as Thunderbird, Outlook, etc.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    The Pre is not (yet?) able to send meeting invitations for calendar events. You'll need to send the invites via the web browser if you use a hosted calendar such as gmail or via a PC solution such as Thunderbird, Outlook, etc.
    Ok, i see thanks a lot for helping
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceXXX View Post
    If you have a Google account, I believe you can do this through the web interface.

Go to http://www.google.com/calendar/m Login, and go from there.
    Not to beat a dead horse, but not being to send a meeting invite is a big deal, even for the most casual business users. On top of that, we still have the bug that stops calander and task events made on the pre from sync'ing to outlook. I truely hope some basic business requirements make it to 1.4
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJo View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse, but not being to send a meeting invite is a big deal, even for the most casual business users. On top of that, we still have the bug that stops calander and task events made on the pre from sync'ing to outlook. I truely hope some basic business requirements make it to 1.4
    Hi, casual business user here. I don't really give a damn about not being able to send a meeting invite. I'm sure others might. I don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJo View Post
    ....On top of that, we still have the bug that stops calander and task events made on the pre from sync'ing to outlook. I truely hope some basic business requirements make it to 1.4
    I don't understand how this could be a bug in WebOS when not everyone has a problem.

My company runs Exchange Server 2003 and I have always been able to create tasks and calendar events on my Pre and sync them almost instantly with the server.