Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. eji930's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
       #1  
    Ok help how come when I click on updates I get the "there are application updates available-click to show updates" when I click it MY APPLICATIONS appear however it used to say "install now all now" but that isn't coming up? Why would it say there are updates available but not show any when u click it?
  2. gsr519's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #2  
    i am having a problem with updates. It found 7 updates and all say download failed...
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    Ok help how come when I click on updates I get the "there are application updates available-click to show updates" when I click it MY APPLICATIONS appear however it used to say "install now all now" but that isn't coming up? Why would it say there are updates available but not show any when u click it?
    I had this happen a few times to me. What made it finally show the updates again was to click into a program that you know has an update and then swipe back then it showed me all my need-to-be updated apps.
  4. eji930's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
       #4  
    OMG nothing is working!!!!!!!! this is dumb!!! I'm getting irritated
  5. ernier's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #5  
    I'm having the same problem, it says that there are updates, when I click to update and the new card open, nothing there.
    I have to manually open the app that I know has an update and flip back and do the same for the other apps and update all.
  6. #6  
    It sometimes takes a while for the updates to show up in the list in the App Catalog for me.

    Try waiting a little longer maybe.
  7. eji930's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It sometimes takes a while for the updates to show up in the list in the App Catalog for me.

    Try waiting a little longer maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernier View Post
    I'm having the same problem, it says that there are updates, when I click to update and the new card open, nothing there.
    I have to manually open the app that I know has an update and flip back and do the same for the other apps and update all.


    I did both of these to no avail! and I waited 5min this is BS!
  8. eji930's Avatar
    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
       #8  
    I just think its dumb to say you have application updates and u go to show updates and NOTHING is there to update? Get this together !
  9. glenada's Avatar
    Posts
    777 Posts
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    I just think its dumb to say you have application updates and u go to show updates and NOTHING is there to update? Get this together !
    I feel the same way. All of this software tweaking is getting old fast.
  10. #10  
    I'm starting to see this now. Update says there are updates but none show up in the list. Any solution found?
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
  11. #11  
    So I do I update these failed installs? Or better yet just delete them? There seems no way to do either. Palm Pre sucks 7 months on this crap!!!
  12. thesmj's Avatar
    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    I did both of these to no avail! and I waited 5min this is BS!



    Is your SN a joke or a warning. Relax. Mine does this too and it doesn't actually effect anything.
  13. #13  
    Mine has been doing this for a couple days now. I have done what the third poster said and nothing. I have even deleted several apps. Now I am thinking of doctoring my pre.
  14. #14  
    hey everyone if you open app catalog and on the bottom right is a little bag click on it and all your apps become listed and a button will pop up telling you if you have any apps to update. it very easy to do and no waiting for the other update button . hope this helps !! p.s. if no button pops up there are no updates for any of your apps yet lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #15  
    I have been having the same problem. Shadavis08's advice worked great. Another DUH moment for me!
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by preternatural View Post
    I have been having the same problem. Shadavis08's advice worked great. Another DUH moment for me!
    lol your welcome!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17. #17  
    Ok. So here is what worked. I decided to do a partial erase before I doctored my phone. After logging into my palm profile it reinstalled my apps. I noticed that it installed an app that had got stuck on install but never showed up. Then when I checked for updates that was the app that had an update. I didn't even want the app anymore so I deleted it. Now my phone just tells me it is up to date. I hope this helps somehow. Just know you'll lose any homebrew apps and your app settings. I also lostmy text messages but I didn't mind that so much.
  18. #18  
    if it happens again you can also go ino the preferences in the web browser and delete cookies and cache and this will fix this issue sometimes as well .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  19. #19  
    I just realised that after I did this my appscoop app no longer works. It tries loading and always times out. I tried deleting and reinstalling but still no.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    I just realised that after I did this my appscoop app no longer works. It tries loading and always times out. I tried deleting and reinstalling but still no.
    The AppScoop issue was related to the feeds. I have submitted an update. Lets hope it gets pushed out today.
    AppScoop, ScoreKeeper, Classifieds2Go, TasteSpotting Today, Etsy Browser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions