Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks! I thoughti somehow messed something up.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiyerapps View Post
    The AppScoop issue was related to the feeds. I have submitted an update. Lets hope it gets pushed out today.
    It shows it as new in the app catalog feed but it doesn't show up in the actual catalog as being updated. How long after apps show up in the feed does it take for them to be in the official app catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    It shows it as new in the app catalog feed but it doesn't show up in the actual catalog as being updated. How long after apps show up in the feed does it take for them to be in the official app catalog?
    The official Catalog on the phone is broken. It has had stale data for over a day now. To get the update, you can click on the shopping bag button at the bottom right corner. that should show you that there is an update.
    AppScoop, ScoreKeeper, Classifieds2Go, TasteSpotting Today, Etsy Browser
    Quote Originally Posted by jiyerapps View Post
    The official Catalog on the phone is broken. It has had stale data for over a day now. To get the update, you can click on the shopping bag button at the bottom right corner. that should show you that there is an update.
    Thanks. It worked. But some apps say they are not valid webos apps. Is this because they are waiting until feb 1st?
    Could the fact having homebrew apps being installed cause the update app showing there are updates when there really isn't?
    I doubt it, I just tried to update Scoop which isn't homebrew and the install failed...
    I don't think that was my issue. I had homebrew apps installed but they do not show updates through the app catalog. They would show as updates in preware. I haven't put preware or any homebrew apps back on yet. I plan on waiting until the next webos update. I wish it would get here soon.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12