1.    #1  
    Get that error randomly. I also get web dial failed when trying to make a web based call. The username and password are correct, I even upgraded to the latest version of gdial pro today, any ideas?
    Not just you. It wont work for me either. If you turn off Web Dial, it seems to work alright... The phone calls that is
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    I've had this problem in the past, randomly. usually a restart of gdial will fix it. however today, nothing i have tried has fixed the issue. It's really aggrevating becuase i use gdial exclusivly for vmail. And now I can't check it unless i go online, or install a new program. Hopefully, a fix is in the works.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    I've had this problem in the past, randomly. usually a restart of gdial will fix it. however today, nothing i have tried has fixed the issue. It's really aggrevating becuase i use gdial exclusivly for vmail. And now I can't check it unless i go online, or install a new program. Hopefully, a fix is in the works.
    Have you tried the new Web App?

Go to voice.google.com

Not sure if it is working

5.    #5  
    Previously restarting the program or the phone would take care of it. Since last night no luck...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post

Go to voice.google.com

This is a nice feature, however you have to login online to use it. Its not as seamless as Gdial Pro.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    same issue. error always pops up for me. Cannot webdial at all. VMail and SMS functionality still works though.
    Quote Originally Posted by compnetbobby View Post
    This is a nice feature, however you have to login online to use it. Its not as seamless as Gdial Pro.
    Agree that it isnt as clean. Anyone verified that it isnt just some sort of goggle voice problem? Not just a Gdial Pro problem?

Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post

Go to voice.google.com

I signed in via gdial's web interface, couldn't find anyway to listen to the voicemail from there. No obvious button, and i only had 5 minutes to play with it. I need to listen to vmails, becuase i'm sure your well aware how the vmail to text is rarely spot on.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Googe probably had to make a last minute change to their API for their web app, and this affected the Gdial app. Anyone?
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    The developer is aware of the problem, and working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Yeah, I am looking into this as I started seeing it on my phone as well. Seems like Google may have broken their unofficial API totally with this new change.

On the positive side, I should be able to locate how they are doing a dial direct to one of their numbers on a call instead of the webdial or dial into voicemail options.
    They do know that they have the same problem with the visual voice mail application, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by rapier1 View Post
    They do know that they have the same problem with the visual voice mail application, right?
    Yep, he's aware.
    Nothing is working for me, VM, SMS, nothing, I thought it was only me.
    Me too! Looking forward to a fix!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    He has an update that fixes this. version 1.1.6
  17.    #17  
    Confirmed that the new update has resolved the issue, that was quick!
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Didn't see the update in the app catalog.
  19.    #20  
    BTY, just tested the web dial function, NO LONGER CALLS YOU BACK, it dials out directly, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!