Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Oh no! Is Gdial pro done forever! I hope not!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I have complete confidence that flpalm will get it worked out. All it might take is some patience.
    I updated a few days ago and now I constantly get that my ID/password is invalid. I've doubled checked everything and cannot figure it out.
    I'm getting the same errors. Looks like you can still do phone calls if you turn off Web dial. Looks like i will be using the new Web app for a little while
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    The developer is aware of the problems. It's probably likely related to the changes Google did to the GVoice site this morning. He's working on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Yeah, I am looking into this as I started seeing it on my phone as well. Seems like Google may have broken their unofficial API totally with this new change.

On the positive side, I should be able to locate how they are doing a dial direct to one of their numbers on a call instead of the webdial or dial into voicemail options.
    The app says it was updated today, I wonder if that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    The app says it was updated today, I wonder if that's it.
    I tried the update today and nothing, I started a thread earlier:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post2179399
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    You might try down grading to version 1.1.1, I didn't do the last two upgrades and mine is still working fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You might try down grading to version 1.1.1, I didn't do the last two upgrades and mine is still working fine.
    Dont think changing the version of GDial pro will work. Google changed some of the underlying code that Gdial Pro used to work. They changed something in order to get the new web app working. The dev knows of the problems, and he will be working on a solution.

For now, I'd suggest using voice.google.com
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    Dont think changing the version of GDial pro will work. Google changed some of the underlying code that Gdial Pro used to work. They changed something in order to get the new web app working. The dev knows of the problems, and he will be working on a solution.

For now, I'd suggest using voice.google.com
    Maybe you are right, but I've made several calls with no problems. I know flPalm is working on it, I've been keeping up with it in the gDial Pro thread. But I'm thinking since the problems started with v1.1.2 maybe going down might be worth a try. I could only find v1.0.5 if anyone wants to try.
    gDial Pro
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    same problem, can't wait to get it fixed...
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yea, freaked me out at first. I even deleted it and reinstalled. At least it's a known issue and will be resolved. I've only been using it for 2 weeks but now I totally depend on it.
    Issue has been resolved with a new update:

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...ogle-voice-app

Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Can't find the update, anyone?
    just click the download button and install it through quick installer
    BTY, just tested the web dial function, NO LONGER CALLS YOU BACK, it dials out directly, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    Can't find the update, anyone?
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...ogle-voice-app

Sorry, click the download button in that page, the app catalog version wont be updated for a few days.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by compnetbobby View Post
    [url]

Sorry, click the download button in that page, the app catalog version wont be updated for a few days.
    Oh ok, I don't have that installed. I'll have to wait for the app catalog version.
    You can get the rapid release version here:
    gDial Pro - Rapid Release

that should work for your version
    Man, if gDail Pro can make direct call using your google voice number now, I might be tempted to switch to it as my full-time phone app instead of the standard one included on the phone. Nice work!

By the way, is there a pay version without adds in the app catalog? Because I'd totally buy that.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast