1.    #1  
    Anyone else having problems downloading apps or updating them from the app catalog. If I try to download or update from there it says installing, get notification app was installed and then it sits on installing. The app will show up on my pages but when I try to open it it reverts me back to app catalog list.
    try deleting web cookies and cache . Open web browser swipe down top left go into preferences and scroll down hit clear . Then restart your phone and see if that fixed this for you
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    I tried that. Still didn't work.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Same problem here. Saw another thread that said to run the Emergency Migration Helper from preware to have it move any remaining homebrew apps that didn't get moved to the new storage location. I did that (and waited the 30 minutes it suggested). I also tried the cookie and cache cleanup mentioned here. I'm still stuck with the "installing" message for app catalog apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroy View Post
    Same problem here. Saw another thread that said to run the Emergency Migration Helper from preware to have it move any remaining homebrew apps that didn't get moved to the new storage location. I did that (and waited the 30 minutes it suggested). I also tried the cookie and cache cleanup mentioned here. I'm still stuck with the "installing" message for app catalog apps.
    Same here. I did all of that, as well, and am still having the issue. Any ideas on fixes anyone?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    My Pre stalls on "Downloading..." and never makes any progress. Need to do a partial erase?