1.    #1  
    Hi all..

I am a new pre user. i converted from a blackberry, everything seems so much nicer, but!.. is there a way to display the calendar items on the main screen like a blackberry does? instead of having to open up the calendar itself?

the blackberries would show the daily agenda based on what is on the calendar. this is the only feature sore missed for right now.

hope someone can help!
    Nope, not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by junkisd View Post
    Hi all..

I am a new pre user. i converted from a blackberry, everything seems so much nicer, but!.. is there a way to display the calendar items on the main screen like a blackberry does? instead of having to open up the calendar itself?

the blackberries would show the daily agenda based on what is on the calendar. this is the only feature sore missed for right now.

hope someone can help!
    Not that I know of. Any application that can show you a daily agenda would still need to be opened. There's an app that can show you daily/weekly agendas but it still has to be opened.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    the ability to keep cards open kind of nullifies that feature. I keep my task card open, my email card open and my calendar card open throughout the day. You might also check out a homebrew app called Agenda that is pretty nice for viewing calendar items in a different format.
    yeah I was gonna say just leave the calender app open..and swipe to it as needed..and enable the advanced gesture so you can swipe through cards without minimizing them first