1.    #1  
    hmm, when i pinch zoom to make text larger i noticed that the text does not re format it self to view in a single row, im an ex iphone owner ( life with out att is bliss ) im used to safari doing this, am i missing somtin, is there a way to patch this?... sorry for all the noob question's im trying to get all this down as fast as i can lol. And thanks to all that have helped me so far !!!!!
    Just double tap to get anything you want to re-size correctly.
    I might be misunderstanding what you mean but when you say "the text does not re format it self to view in a single row". Do you mean A) the text itself wraps around to fit within the confines of the screen space or B) do you mean that the view should zoom into the confines of the text column? I think only the HTC Hero does A. WebOS, Android, iPhone OS all do B by double tapping the screen in the area you want to zoom into.
  4.    #4  
    What I'm trying to do is when I pinch zoom to enlarge the paragraph I want to read, I have to scroll left and right to read the paragraph I want to read and with the Iphone and Android it would reformat correctly so I wouldn't have to scroll left and right to view the paragraph.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    try double-tapping to zoom into the confines of the columns.
    just try double tap to zoom is all you need
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    ^ What they said.
  8.    #8  
    Okay this is what I'm trying to do. Go to here

eastsideboxing.com/b2commentspopup.php?p=22607&c=1

put the http and www in there please, I can't post web links yet because I don't have 10 posts.

This is a boxing forum place I go to and these are the comments. With the iphone and android phones I had I could view this at pinch zoom size and it would reformat correctly, be a readable size, and i wouldn't have to scroll left and right.

This is an example of the problem I'm having on some websites.
    Im sorry but the Pre does not do text wrap.

We are hoping it will come in a future update.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Yeah... the Pre doesn't do text wrap like Android/Iphone devices.

It's needed a lot on some websites where the text goes ALL the way to the other side of the screen.
    Also, it'll be good for text boxes if they can format that too.

Pre formatted websites are okay, but I see where you're coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Yeah... the Pre doesn't do text wrap like Android/Iphone devices.

It's needed a lot on some websites where the text goes ALL the way to the other side of the screen.
    Also, it'll be good for text boxes if they can format that too.

Pre formatted websites are okay, but I see where you're coming from.
    My gf has an iPhone and I have never seen it wrap text to fit the viewport. Is this something new? I have only seen this on the HTC Hero.
    y dnt you jst view the page in landscape mode?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I don't think the iphone does text wrap. Only android and opera mobile that I know of.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer