1.    #1  
    yeah i had two thought but im not that good at software making but i had a couple ideas to make or some one tell me how to do

first i think the patch for the led to glow when you get a massage is cool but i think it would be cooler if it went back and fourth like the knight ride show

and second for a program or patch so that the pre turn it self off a certain time and turn it self back on at a certain time and that my thoughts whats your thought on new patches and tell me how to do it if some one know
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblackcat2u View Post
    yeah i had two thought but im not that good at software making but i had a couple ideas to make or some one tell me how to do

first i think the patch for the led to glow when you get a massage is cool but i think it would be cooler if it went back and fourth like the knight ride show

and second for a program or patch so that the pre turn it self off a certain time and turn it self back on at a certain time and that my thoughts whats your thought on new patches and tell me how to do it if some one know
    There is already a homebrew app that does part of the second. It's called "Battery Monitor" and it will allow you to put your phone in airplane mode for a fixed period of time each day, e.g., while you are asleep.