Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    hi i was wondering is there a way to get the new games for free nfl2010 nfs golf ?? anyone know how to get them free ??????????? pleases let me know
    Pay for them.
    support the developers and palm so the platform can grow.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    develop them yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by robert23 View Post
    hi i was wondering is there a way to get the new games for free nfl2010 nfs golf ?? anyone know how to get them free ??????????? pleases let me know
    Don't ask stuff like that on the boards. Go buy it like everyone else
    loll... u gonna get a lot more than free games from the rest of the Pre community in a few mins prolly...

edit.... u already are... loll
    Last edited by Neva Eva Forget 1984; 01/25/2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: see above...
    I know, I know... Reach into your magical bag of entitlement and pull out daddy's credit card. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by robert23 View Post
    Sorry, this isn't and iPhone forum. We 'hack' to customize our phones to how we like, not to steal apps from Palm (and the hand that feeds us)

Bad form buddy.....bad form

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Sorry, this isn't and iPhone forum. We 'hack' to customize our phones to how we like, not to steal apps from Palm (and the hand that feeds us)

Bad form buddy.....bad form

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i swear that was the truest statement of the day
    Hi Everybody!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    you cant be more far off as far as hacking to customize on phone. they can hack to customize waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than we can
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    not really supporting the thread or the idea, but its bound to happen sooner or later.

i'd also be willing to bet a lot of folks on here had illegal apps on their previous treo phones...
    Get a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    you cant be more far off as far as hacking to customize on phone. they can hack to customize waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than we can
    He never said we hack more or less than the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    He never said we hack more or less than the iPhone.
    We just Hack Differently(tm).

And to the OP, seriously, man up and spend some money. If its enough to break the bank, then you should of never bought any smartphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    People.. people... lets get back to the issue at hand... ripping the OP a new one!
    Quote Originally Posted by osirus View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i swear that was the truest statement of the day
    Not to get off topic, but Osirus your signature makes me laugh.