Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    The OP gave some of us (as well as myself) a good laugh.

If you seriously got upset over it, then you seriously need to get a life. Really. Get. A. Life.
    Last edited by RafRol; 01/26/2010 at 04:22 AM.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    The exact opposite of the kind that gets overly irate over a thread title on an internet forum I'd suppose.

It was a joke, one you obviously didn't like but you're acting every bit as childish if not more than the OP. Deal with it, be slightly annoyed for a second or two then get over it like the rest of us.
    actually, i'd say the childish one is the 12 year old that started this thread.
    You know, if we were primative people we would sacrifice you to the Flash gods...
    It's not about "getting a life". It's about deliberate misinformation and intentional misleading on a board that exists solely for information purposes.

Whatever, I'm done with the topic.
    I really wanted everything to drop right on time for the Verizon owners, but I guess we will have to wait to be wowed together.
    A sense of humor will get you through LIFE.
    No matter what gets thrown your way.
    Take the Pre, for instance.
    We HAVE to have a sense of humor to get us through all the PIM and customization basics it's natively missing.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 01/26/2010 at 06:48 AM.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Dude!! I was going to give you a hard time too, but after reading all of the other comments I think its just funny!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xavieer View Post
    Adobe Flash Player 10.1 - Develop for Flash on™ Mobile Devices
    February 18, 2010
    11:00 A.M. PT
    See how Adobe takes its cross-platform promise even farther allowing content created using the Adobe Flash Platform to reach users wherever they are.

i just recive an invitation for flash for the event
    Quote Originally Posted by xavieer View Post
    Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 – Develop for Flash on Mobile Devices
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:00 AM PT

Join this demonstration of Adobe Flash player 10.1. See how Adobe takes its cross-platform promise even farther allowing content created using the Adobe Flash Platform to reach users wherever they are. Get the inside scoop on the new mobile features in Flash Player 10.1, as well as the new global error handling, UI, globalization, and media playback features.
    Adobe - Online events : Event Details

This guy clearly has some info that nobody is responding to in this thread, instead, continuing to bash the lamer that started it. Of course, that was lame. But 4 pages, and nothing else?
    I knew this wasn't real when i did not see it on Twitter....
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yes, my dog Flash just walked into the room and plopped down beside me (and yes, that really is his name!). sorry for the tease! {{evil grin}}

But now that your here anyway.... anyone want to give odds on Adobe is releasing the Flash beta before the end of the month?

Thanks bro-hammer! I needed the laugh.... Now that we've got that out of the way, I'll say we get 1.4 w/ a beta version of flash....

I know everyone's been talking about 1.4 including flash, but I could have sworn I heard that it was going to be a download from the app catalog (or am I hearing things again....) I think the real flash will then follow prior to the 3rd quarter’s start.

My guess is we get 1.4 towards the end of February beginning of March with a beta of Flash and true 10.1 Flash by June 31st...
    Bite me!
    To the OP, thanks for the good laugh.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    That's just mean......
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Personally I laughed, thought it was pretty funny.

I guess i wasn't offended about wasting the 5 seconds it took to figure it out after I saw the post.

I still think the OP should be flogged for creating such a panic.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    There needs to be a "You Suck!" with a thumbs down button next to the Thanks! for people like you.

I agree.... with the you suck buttom with the thumbs down button. I don't agree he sucks, just a little fun guys chill out!
    inafterdalulz...
    Good thing my mom taught me not to believe everything I read. That was funny!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I clicked this even though I did not believe the title, and I got a good laugh about it. I laughed even harder at the responses. Normally it only takes a few seconds to read what a thread is all about but I had to read every comment as well. Good stuff IMO and hillarious and unnecessary responses just made it that much more funny.
    -Sent from my Palm Pre
    i opened the app catalog before i opened this thread..lol
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
  20. a2k
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yes, my dog Flash just walked into the room and plopped down beside me (and yes, that really is his name!). sorry for the tease! {{evil grin}}

But now that your here anyway.... anyone want to give odds on Adobe is releasing the Flash beta before the end of the month?
    You're an 4SS W!PE! LOL!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234