Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Coming from you I bet the dogs real name is Dark Angel
    Quote Originally Posted by freefire4629 View Post
    i think that palm pre will get flash, but then the iphone will get it and do it better
    They can't do flash better because Jobs won't let Flash be on iPhone. He wants Adobe flash to die with HTML5 video.
    What a D***...lol

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yes, my dog Flash just walked into the room and plopped down beside me (and yes, that really is his name!). sorry for the tease! {{evil grin}}

But now that your here anyway.... anyone want to give odds on Adobe is releasing the Flash beta before the end of the month?
    stupid.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ban this guy!!!!
    Hahaha epic

but seriously... no flash till mid feb? had my hopes up it coming tomorrow :S
    Wow...this thread is ****ing bull****. Seriously, do you think you're clever or humorous or something?

Someone should change the title of this thread ASAP.
  8.    #48  
    [quote=Prizefyter;2178288.. no flash till mid feb? had my hopes up it coming tomorrow :S[/quote]

the mid-Feb date is only a developer's demonstration to build interest and get them to start designing for that version. I'm still thinking we will see the beta before that point.

@thematrix31.... relax - it was all in fun
    nice one. Lol
    you get an 'F' for the day.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Yes, my dog Flash just walked into the room and plopped down beside me (and yes, that really is his name!). sorry for the tease! {{evil grin}}

But now that your here anyway.... anyone want to give odds on Adobe is releasing the Flash beta before the end of the month?
    After seeing Assassin's Creed surprising showed up, I almost went straight to the Apps store. Hope this is not a trend, or Dieter or someone have to be busy deleting threads.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    the mid-Feb date is only a developer's demonstration to build interest and get them to start designing for that version. I'm still thinking we will see the beta before that point.

@thematrix31.... relax - it was all in fun
    Yeah! HAHAHAHAHA! It's so funny to tease people on a Palm Pre message board that something we've all been ****ing waiting for for almost 8 months now has actually arrived!

Get bent. It's people like you that give internet communities a bad name with stupidity like this.
    Can I get a Rick Roll of this? It's more traditional.
    webos 1.4 is here!

no really my dog just walked in and his name is webos 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Yeah! HAHAHAHAHA! It's so funny to tease people on a Palm Pre message board that something we've all been ****ing waiting for for almost 8 months now has actually arrived!

Get bent. It's people like you that give internet communities a bad name with stupidity like this.
    Really? Wow, just wow. Someone sure is getting angry over a thread title. It was all in fun, of course it's not as funny as I'm sure the OP intended but seriously it sounds like someone forgot to take their meds today. Just relax, take a deep breath, and no one will get hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    webos 1.4 is here!

no really my dog just walked in and his name is webos 1.4
    You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to start a thread with that title not just post a reply. Sheesh.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Flash seems very slow, atleast by looking at the pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Really? Wow, just wow. Someone sure is getting angry over a thread title. It was all in fun, of course it's not as funny as I'm sure the OP intended but seriously it sounds like someone forgot to take their meds today. Just relax, take a deep breath, and no one will get hurt.
    If it's for fun, then it's just really stupid. We've all been waiting for this thing to be released. What kind of special ****** gets off on misleading a whole forum of people?
    Boy, you best be changing that title, or we gonna have to get the Sheriff round these parts...
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    If it's for fun, then it's just really stupid. We've all been waiting for this thing to be released. What kind of special ****** gets off on misleading a whole forum of people?

The exact opposite of the kind that gets overly irate over a thread title on an internet forum I'd suppose.

It was a joke, one you obviously didn't like but you're acting every bit as childish if not more than the OP. Deal with it, be slightly annoyed for a second or two then get over it like the rest of us.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast