1.    #1  
    I'd purchase a Pre for my wife at Best Buy on the Sunday after black Friday for $80. I couldn't get mine at the same time because I was not up for the upgrade until two weeks ago. I shopped around but couldn't find a deal like the one I got for my wire. I ended up getting a Pixi because I was too cheap to spend $150, but did get the Pixi for $75.

I spent two weeks with the Pixi and found it to be a very stable phone, I love the webOS. It's a nice little phone but the screen was much much too small to read web pages, when dialing number, I often find myself hitting the wrong keys, and I also got the dreaded too many card error That was the straw!

I went to Best Buy this morning to return my Pixi, I walked in their mobile phone department and was greet by a very nice rep. He asked why i was returning the Pixi and I told him that I envious of my wife's Pre. He laughed and offered me an even exchange for the Pre. I only had to pay the difference in tax, came out to be $14.00. Overall, this was one of the best service I had in a long time!
    Quote Originally Posted by sawattdee View Post
    I'd purchase a Pre for my wife at Best Buy on the Sunday after black Friday for $80. I couldn't get mine at the same time because I was not up for the upgrade until two weeks ago. I shopped around but couldn't find a deal like the one I got for my wire. I ended up getting a Pixi because I was too cheap to spend $150, but did get the Pixi for $75.

I spent two weeks with the Pixi and found it to be a very stable phone, I love the webOS. It's a nice little phone but the screen was much much too small to read web pages, when dialing number, I often find myself hitting the wrong keys, and I also got the dreaded too many card error That was the straw!

I went to Best Buy this morning to return my Pixi, I walked in their mobile phone department and was greet by a very nice rep. He asked why i was returning the Pixi and I told him that I envious of my wife's Pre. He laughed and offered me an even exchange for the Pre. I only had to pay the difference in tax, came out to be $14.00. Overall, this was one of the best service I had in a long time!
    That's awesome! Its great to see a post showing a positive customer service experience! Thanks for sharing!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Awesome, good to see other stores helping out when they can as well! Customer service / experience, first, is our goal, sadly some people have bad days but we are trying our hardest to take care of you guys haha

Now if you really want to thank the guy that helped you, check your reciept and at the bottom take the survey.
    Go Blue!

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    A little off topic, but I rarely see Murrieta mentioned anywhere. I love your scenery there!!! Love the area...
    I rarely see it mentioned either. I got my Pre from the sprint store right next to that best buy. I would of got it from best buy instead, but they had a limited stock.
  6.    #6  
    I'll never step in another Sprint store ever again. I've been with Sprint for 11 years and the store has a real nack of showing their appreciation. Thanks for pointing out the the survey. I was in and out within 20 minutes, most of that time was spent downloading my profile.