1.    #1  
    Anyone else recently get their Sprint bill for this month?

My "we don't have to charge these to you but we like to" fees have gone up, and was wondering if they're nickle/diming or this is a "universal" uptick. I know most of these are AZ charges, but I'm betting there's a few Arizonans on this board. I'm thinking it might just be new 2010 theivery.

• Federal-Univ Serv Assess Non-LD $0.98 -- now up to $1.12
    • Arizona State-911 Surcharge $0.20 -- no change
    • Arizona State-Tele Sales Surcharge $2.01 -- now up to $2.02
    • Maricopa County-Tele Sales Surcharge $0.26 -- no change
    • Mesa City-Tele Sales Surcharge $0.63 -- now up to $0.64
    • Administrative Charge $0.99 -- no change
    • Regulatory Charge $0.20 now -- $0.40 (double!)

I know this only adds up to $0.56, but it all adds up...

Anyone else seeing this?
    First, the regulatory charge is from Sprint and they informed everyone that it was going to that.

The two in the middle likely went up because of the regulatory charge increase. That is it's probably a percentage, and now your bill is slightly higher.

The federal charge probably was probably just an increase for 2010.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    First, the regulatory charge is from Sprint and they informed everyone that it was going to that.

The two in the middle likely went up because of the regulatory charge increase. That is it's probably a percentage, and now your bill is slightly higher.

The federal charge probably was probably just an increase for 2010.
    That's what I figured... I do remember seeing a notice in one of my recent bills, but was too lazy to go find it.

Do you (or anyone) know exactly what the "tele-sales" charges are? Am I being charged for people to call me and sell me Snuggies?