1.    #1  
    Hey everyone this is my first time posting I've owned the pre for about a month now. I really wanted to share my excitement. I absolutely love my pre, cannot put the phone down! I find myself deliberately checking for emails and texts just to play with the UI and I've learned so much about the sortware in just a few weeks. I upgraded from a windows mobile phone which I had to reset almost 2 times a day and I have not had to reset the pre even once!

my onnnnnnnnnly problem with the device is the somewhat low quality hardware issue....and if anyone else out there also has this problem I HIGHLY recommend getting the rubberized plastic cover. It costs literally 1 cent on amazon + shipping.

the reason I am recommending this product is because my phone was a little loose at one of the corners. it made an annoying clicking sound at the top left corner and there was also a very slight 1-2mm twisting effect. lastly the battery door would creak when typing on the keyboard.

the hard case completely took care of these problems. it added the right amount of bulkiness to the phone, it protects the phone from scratches and provides a better grip with it's matte finish.
    Buy a TS charger and battery cover, they have them on sale at Dell for 29.87 shipped, that fixes the creaking battery door, plus, TS charger is the only way to go.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Agree, the ts is definitely thw greatest accessery. I love the matte, rubberized back, not to mention how amazing and conveniant it is to just set your phone down and have it start charging.

right now i've got one by the bed. If I weren't so damn broke i'd love to have one in the car and on the desk.
    I totally agree, the touchstone charger adds another dimension to the phone. battery life is no longer an issue as the phone charges whenever I'm in the office' even if only for a few minutes at a time.
    i want my touchstone , but i dont have money right now
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Buy a TS charger and battery cover, they have them on sale at Dell for 29.87 shipped, that fixes the creaking battery door, plus, TS charger is the only way to go.
    hey netwrkr can you give me the link of that touchstone , thanks!
    FYI I was looking on Slickdeals dot net and there is a link that Dell is selling the Touchstone & battery cover for $30. I cant post links so just go to slickdeals to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by makinmedia View Post
    FYI I was looking on Slickdeals dot net and there is a link that Dell is selling the Touchstone & battery cover for $30. I cant post links so just go to slickdeals to find it.
    thanks for the inf!

i found the page, now i need to found the money lmao!
    Just ordered the Seidio Innocase surface. Little pricey but the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcanzs4 View Post
    Just ordered the Seidio Innocase surface. Little pricey but the best.
    that's debatable
    otter box is coming out with one i might get one my sedio broke twice
    Bad news on that Dell deal they are out of stock I received my email today
    letting me know they were reimbursing me
    Quote Originally Posted by drew311 View Post
    when did you order yours?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Damn...I just placed my order too....
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaS27 View Post
    Damn...I just placed my order too....
    Hmm I got an email yesterday that mine shipped out.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    My fingers are crossed.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    The newer models of the Palm Pre seem to address a lot of issues with build quality. It doesn't creek, for example. In fact, It feels like they sucked in the bubble of the phone a bit so it isn't so rock-like. They also appeared to soften the plastic.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    THAT SUX!!! I placed an order yesterday and I got the confirmation but no shipped notice.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Ok... So I just got off the phone w/Dell Mobility to check if the TS was out of stock, as I ordered 2 yesterday, and wanted to know if I would receive them. The rep told me they were in stock, so anyone interested should still give it a try.