1.    #1  
    I am working on a review for the Palm Pre PLus and Pixi Plus on my site zollotech.com (sorry, but thought I shoudl mention it at least). I have both devices for review and loaded homebrew on my older sprint pre. Is there a way yet to do this with Verizon? I am looking for a good podcatcher where I can also download and not just stream them. ANy help would be appreciated.

P.S. I am not new to Pre by any means so if there is a way to do this via command line I would love to know.
    doesn't WebOS quick Install work on Pre+?
    Its the same phone. You do it the exact same way you do it with Sprint Pre. Either WebOS Quick Install or Preware Dr Podder is available on either
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    From my understanding there is no difference between Pre and Pre+ as far as homebrew goes. Go ahead and install preware just like you did on your sprint Pre, using WQI.
    Remember to turn on Dev Mode 1st, of course. {Jonathan}
    Heh, yeah, this isn't a google phone.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I got the pre + and I was trying to add preware by using web os quick installer but first I removed the sprint pre doctor which is 220mb that WQI needs in order to install preware on pre. When I click the WQI they ask me for doctor for 220mb and it shows a few options for it like sprint pre the pixi for bell etc but I don't verizon pre+ soo do you guys think that if I use sprint pre it won't be a problem for my pre+ tks alot.
    THE GAME OF LIFE
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    I got the pre + and I was trying to add preware by using web os quick installer but first I removed the sprint pre doctor which is 220mb that WQI needs in order to install preware on pre. When I click the WQI they ask me for doctor for 220mb and it shows a few options for it like sprint pre the pixi for bell etc but I don't verizon pre+ soo do you guys think that if I use sprint pre it won't be a problem for my pre+ tks alot.
    I selected the sprint version on my verizon phone everything worked fine.
    As long as you don't actually run the doctor .jar you'll be fine.

WOSQI needs the current OS Doctor file for the novacom driver only, from what I understand. It won't change your Verizon ROM.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    MotionxxUSxx, Spader thank you guys sooo muchhh you guys just make ma day happy and now I can't wait to get out of work lol.
    THE GAME OF LIFE