1.    #1  
    Ok, so i wanted to see the Pre+, in the process I was told regretably that Best Buy did NOT offer the BOGO deal...

Was going to leave then the manager said they would make an exception!

I bought the Pre+ and the Pixi+ for only $149+tax

No mail in rebates...

Also, I am paying NO ETF (early termination fees) to sprint because of their recent contract change which was a deal breaker, and gives us the next 30 days or so to bail.

My Pre+ Review:

Physical Overview

1. Tighter when closed (abolutely tight, in the dark it doesn't even feel like it would all, that is there is no wiggle.
    2. Tighter slide
    3. Smoother Slide
    4. Tight when open
    5. Clickier Keyboard
    6. No more orange on the keyboard
    7. Power button presses differently (less clicky)

Performance Overview

1. WOW, multitasking is over the top, I opened all the games I have, and a bunch of apps, still haven't gotten the limit warning. I always used to get it before when trying to play 3d games and do much else.

I will update this after the app catalog is done migrating my apps.
    Last edited by crossweb; 01/25/2010 at 08:35 PM.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crossweb View Post
    Ok, so i wanted to see the Pre+, in the process I was told regretably that Best Buy did NOT offer the BOGO deal...

No mail in rebates...

Also, I am paying NO ETF (early termination fees) to sprint because of their recent contract change which was a deal breaker, and gives us the next 30 days or so to bail.

My Pre+ Review:

1. Tighter when closed (abolutely tight, in the dark it doesn't even feel like it would all, that is there is no wiggle.
    2. Tighter slide
    3. Smoother Slide
    4. Tight when open

I'll stick to my Sprint Pre, but I'm very happy to hear they fixed the Oreo issues... gives me some faith in Palm again.
    Quote Originally Posted by crossweb View Post

No mail in rebates...

My Pre+ Review:

2. Tighter slide
    3. Smoother Slide
    4. Tight when open

So, what plan did you get with the phones? Aren't you going to be enjoying paying more for your plan than you did on Sprint?

And, what are you going to do when the Pre Plus Plus comes out on Sprint?
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, honestly I just went in to check it out, and the more I learn about the Verizon prices, the more sure I am that I will probably go back to sprint within the 30 days (return policy). When you consider the Sprint PRE I have will sell for $200 ebay or craigslist, I can use that to go back to sprint in 30 days and buy 2 more!

Gotta love this free ETF deal!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Why would you ever want to run all your games at once? I give the battery 10 minutes to live after doing so.
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Why would you ever want to run all your games at once? I give the battery 10 minutes to live after doing so.
    its simply a demonstration, and some people (admittedly very few people) might use it that way.

and no, its quite surprising to me too, that the battery consumption during 3D games isn't as bad as I thought. I can see it easily go beyond 3 hrs.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    I wonder if the Verizon pre plus would work on Sprint
  8.    #8  
    Listed my Sprint Palm Pre for sale tonight on ebay and it sold already!

$220 sale price = me buying 2 new pre's from sprint...