Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I am considering starting a website similar to Toucharcade but focused only on games for WebOS. I have a URL in mind. Do you guys think there is room for this sort of site right now? Does anyone want to join me in starting the blog? I think it would have to start out modestly, and then we could invest money into it if it took off. PM me if interested in helping.
    From a business model standpoint, I would say that any website formatted to fit the Pre screen could easily be made into a standalone app using the current SDK. You could still have some server side content if you wanted to.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I didnt mean a site for the Pre on the Pre. I meant a full out blog dedicated to previewing, reviewing, and covering all games for WebOS
    There is a pretty good site that reviews apps. WebOSroundup.com. It's pretty much exactly what you're describing, but with all apps.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Wow I had no idea about that website. Bookmarked for sure! Doesn't mean that there couldnt be one just for games