Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Just got my new Pre Plus! Has anyone tried to install any homebrew apps on the new Pre Plus? I do not want to mess my phone up on the first day. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonraj View Post
    Just got my new Pre Plus! Has anyone tried to install any homebrew apps on the new Pre Plus? I do not want to mess my phone up on the first day. Thanks!!
    I also just got mine today an I'm wondering about all this stuff as well. I wanna start doing stuff to it right away
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    You can't mess it up. Worse case just webdr it.
    It's impossible to brick your phone unless a chip actually burns out or gets physically damaged. Which will just about never happen outside of your control.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    got my pre plus today too and i've already thrown preware on the device and put plenty of patches on it. so far everything looks fine. happy patching
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have so much to learn, and am hoping that the 1.4 update comes out real soon. THEN (an after I hear from a few more new PPP users) I will dive in to patches. I already have a list!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    No reason to wait on the patches really. WebOS is surprisingly mod friendly. Palm impressed me with their "support" for patches and the ability to re-install the OS if necessary. Its a total 180 from the old PalmOS.