Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Go to their website, contact them, and hopefully we'll convince them palm costumers will be willing to buy theses great games! update: assassins creed is in the catalogue
    Modern combat would be ****ing awesome.
    /dream
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Why are you yelling in your thread title?

You have a great idea. But please, shhhh, I have a headache.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    Go to their website, contact them, and hopefully we'll convince them palm costumers will be willing to buy theses great games! update: assassins creed is in the catalogue
    Showing your interest would help, but i think what would help even more is if more people bought 3D games and then they would see the business case for investing time and money.
    might and magic 8 please

and heroes of might and magic 3.

gameloft seems have good relationship with ubisoft.
    I think they would decide wither or not to invest more game development in webos if there was plenty of profit to be made, so the best thing you can do is either buy these games or convince others to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    showing your interest would help, but i think what would help even more is if more people bought 3d games and then they would see the business case for investing time and money.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    i think they would decide wither or not to invest more game development in webos if there was plenty of profit to be made, so the best thing you can do is either buy these games or convince others to do so.
    +1
    best thing you can do to encourage 3d game developers is to buy the games. Vote with your $$$
    I'M PRETTY SURE THAT PUTTING A "ZOMG DO THIS" STATEMENT IN ALL CAPS ON AN INTERNET FORUM IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. GOOD JOB!!!!!1111!!!1ONE!111!

(sorry, couldn't help myself)
    would be sweet to see gta and need for speed shift CoD anda good fighting game like mortal combat
  11.    #11  
    that would be sweet
  12.    #12  
    and epic. who isnt willing to pay for that stuff?
    Quit yelling and be patient. It will all come in time.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  14.    #14  
    i guess i'm just an avid palm ******
    And tellum billy mayes sent ya!
  16.    #16  
    yep
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Quit yelling and be patient. It will all come in time.
    No harm in letting Gameloft know what we want. I'm all for hollering.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Getting those ports would be awesome. But I would love to see some exclusive titles for the pre. So we are set apart from the iPhone.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    would be sweet to see gta and need for speed shift CoD anda good fighting game like mortal combat
    Don't know so much about GTA. I have played it on all 3 deviceses it is currently on and found the iphone version to be annoying due to the touch controls. It's a great game, but if the controls are meh on the iphone they will be the same on palm pre. Would like those other games though
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billfold View Post
    Getting those ports would be awesome. But I would love to see some exclusive titles for the pre. So we are set apart from the iPhone.
    I don't see us getting any big name exclusives for a long time. While I like the pre better then the iphone, they won't abandon such a huge marketplace. Best we can hope for is for them to develope for both and release games at the same time.(which would mean we would get it first since apple has a bs app review system lol)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast