1.    #1  
    Has anyone had the problem of text messages not deleting. They will delete, but once I reboot up messaging they all appear again. Not a huge deal, just frustrating and weird that they keep reappearing. I've had Pre since June and never had this problem untill recently. It must be the patches??
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    This is an issues. or at least it was before webos version 1.3.5.. the thing I had to do to fully delete a text was delete the individual messages inside of the thread one by one (this is very cumbersome depending on how long the thread is) but I did it for days and viola! no more text messages!
    Well are you deleting the entire thread or individual text messages within the thread. The first issue was a bug that was thought to be squashed when 1.3.1 was released. If it's the latter then there might be a different issue at hand here.
    Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    This is an issues. or at least it was before webos version 1.3.5.. the thing I had to do to fully delete a text was delete the individual messages inside of the thread one by one (this is very cumbersome depending on how long the thread is) but I did it for days and viola! no more text messages!
    There is an easier to do that. Link your contact to a dummy contact and then unlink, for example. That or delete your IM login password and shrug... tons of ways to avoid the loging in one by one.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I had this problem again but a restart solved it
  6.    #6  
    I have doctered my phone, restarted and started from scratch and still cannot delete text message conversations unless I open up the text converstaion and delete each reply one by one then it will delete the entire messaging from that person. Weird. Anyone else having this issue?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I've had this issue as well. I found that if you just work through the lag that occurs after the delete, the issue will work itself out. I haven't restarted my phone, but after some patience the phone starting working at normal speed, and the deleted threads have not returned.