Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1.    #1  
    When using the camera, if I touch the gesture area, it takes a picture... Things like this are getting old. This phone has a strange sense of humor, I wish I found it funny.
  2. #2  
    Why are you touching the gesture area in the photo app?
  3. #3  
    I don't see what the problem is...
  4. equus's Avatar
    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Why are you touching the gesture area in the photo app?
    well he might be the "touchy-feely" kind of person..........
  5. #5  
    well seeing as there's a patch for that im going to assume you have it installed?
  6. #6  
    Do you have a patch installed that you forgot about? There are various camera patches that would account for this behaviour.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by equus View Post
    well he might be the "touchy-feely" kind of person..........
    Garrett, what part og the ATL are you in?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  8. #8  
    ya, it doesn't work for me. I just have the volume keys patch.
  9. #9  
    I just moved down here from Philly about a month ago. I'm a bit NW of Atlanta in the Marietta area. I still don't know the area too well lol...
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Why are you touching the gesture area in the photo app?
    It's hard not touching the gesture area when holding the phone and taking pics, unless you have extremely small hands.
  11.    #11  
    I have no patches installed regarding the camera, it started this right after updating 1.3.5
  12. #12  
    i dont have this problem. it did do this when i had the "any button takes a picture" patch but i removed it for this reason exactly, kept taking pictures when trying to swipe away lol
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I just moved down here from Philly about a month ago. I'm a bit NW of Atlanta in the Marietta area. I still don't know the area too well lol...
    Hey, I work in Cobb County and i live in Clayton County. Moved down from NYC 2 yrs ago.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I just moved down here from Philly about a month ago. I'm a bit NW of Atlanta in the Marietta area. I still don't know the area too well lol...
    I grew up in Marietta and work in Marietta. I live in Acworth, about 10 miles north of Marietta on Hwy 41n
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I grew up in Marietta and work in Marietta. I live in Acworth, about 10 miles north of Marietta on Hwy 41n
    We probably ran into each other and didn't even know it!
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hey, I work in Cobb County and i live in Clayton County. Moved down from NYC 2 yrs ago.
    Live in Gwinnett. Nice to see ATL folk around!

    Anyhow, that's a curious situation with the camera... Has there been a specific patch that allows you to swipe from left to right gesture area? I figure this could be the best positioning when holding the pre sideways and you rest your thumb on the mech. button (or led slot for vzw people now).
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
    i dont have this problem. it did do this when i had the "any button takes a picture" patch but i removed it for this reason exactly, kept taking pictures when trying to swipe away lol
    Haha, me too! Sucks, doesn't it?!
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    Live in Gwinnett. Nice to see ATL folk around!
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I grew up in Marietta and work in Marietta. I live in Acworth, about 10 miles north of Marietta on Hwy 41n
    I live in Kennesaw, I'm sure you know where that is lol. My uncle lives in Marietta and works there too. You live around here too, dbd?
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I live in Kennesaw, I'm sure you know where that is lol. My uncle lives in Marietta and works there too. You live around here too, dbd?
    Yeah, live in Clayton County.
    I work all over Cobb County. I probably ran into you too, lol.

Posting Permissions