1.    #1  
    I have Preware installed on my phone, when I got to the app catalog that came on the phone and try to download pandora it says that I don't have enough memory on the device. I checked the device info and it read that I had 4.7G available. So my question is this, if I have preware down loaded to my phone is there another memory source that holds apps or is this just something that happens when you decide to use preware directly on your phone.
    What version of WebOS are you running?
  3.    #3  
    I'm running 1.3.1 but i already installed the 1.3.5.1. Is it possible for the phone to go backwards after an install
    Quote Originally Posted by clark442 View Post
    I'm running 1.3.1 but i already installed the 1.3.5.1. Is it possible for the phone to go backwards after an install
    Bad information breeds bad advice.

How can you both, be running 1.3.1 but also have installed 1.3.5.1? Let's agree that you cannot.

Go to Device Info and find out what version you're running, for sure.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    You have to have 1.3.5 or up installed to deal with the app install limit from previous version.

I'm guessing the OP installed 1.3.5 and then webos doctored back to 1.3.1 thinking 1.3.1 would use the new migrated cryptofs on the media partition. It won't, you need 1.3.5 to take advantage of this.
  6.    #6  
    Ok I found out that I was running on 1.3.1 and now im downloading 1.3.5.1, will doing this fix the problem that i was having?
    it should, but if it doesn't, in preware goto list everything>type emergency, download emergency migration helper
    Yes 1.3.5 specifically has a migration feature to migrate the apps on the bigger media partition.
    Actually, if it doesn't, I'd doctor the Pre using the latest version... after doing a full erase.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  10.    #10  
    Ok the update worked, thank you for all your help, I've been thinking that my phone was up to date and would have never thought to look. Yall are great thank you again