Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been on this forum a long time, and this is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a long time.

Now, let's talk about that coffee holder on your PC.
    this thread...I don't even know haha

lol'd at the pc coffee holder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Tripsbacks meet Narcissism, Narcissism meet Tripsbacks. The two of you are going to hit it off big time, I just know it.
    ROFL.... using the word 'model' must be the same now-a-days as someone being called a 'refuse disposal engineer'. Equally impressive.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    hahahaha that was pretty funny, i read this and thought it was a total joke.
    can't tell if OP is a troll or not lol
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Actually the silver thing is a hunk of plastic covering the ear piece. The item your describing is the proximity sensor and it is located behind the face of the Pre to the right of the ear piece.

To see it, shine a flashlight on it.
    Wow, there really is a prox. sensor there. Neat.

I can't believe I learned useful something from this thread.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I was wondering the same thing. Thanks all you mighty Pre Sages for imparting your wisdom! Remember that where we VZW'rs are now is where YOU were a scant 6 or 7 months ago!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
    oh no you didnt hear a model is still a model! its just way easier to become said "model" you take a really up close picture and then use a little myspace picture editor and vaula youre a model.. ahh yes the ME generation, everyones soooo special even if they (said model) may suck for real.... hahahah i HATE my generation, our society is screwed...
    wow this made my day
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    This thread made my day! I am still in hysterics LMAO!!! From the hilarious first post, to "are you serious?" to "model" to "heat sensor" to "cup holder"....OMG!!! :-D
    I think some of you don't really understand. Look at my picture, do I really look like a model? I was being sarcastic because of "osirus" signature. She posts slightly seductive pictures of herself, but then gets upset about all the men that hit on her. Why in the world would someone even post those kinds of pictures on a tech web board anyway? I just thought the jokes on her. Don't post those kind of pictures if you do not want that kind of reaction. If you think I'm a model, then you need to get some new glasses!
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    I think some of you don't really understand. Look at my picture, do I really look like a model? I was being sarcastic because of "osirus" signature. She posts slightly seductive pictures of herself, but then gets upset about all the men that hit on her. Why in the world would someone even post those kinds of pictures on a tech web board anyway? I just thought the jokes on her. Don't post those kind of pictures if you do not want that kind of reaction. If you think I'm a model, then you need to get some new glasses!
    LOL... dude we were playing with ya! ryleyinstl actually thinks your sexy though
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... dude we were playing with ya! ryleyinstl actually thinks your sexy though
    My coffee cup holder stats going in and out every time the pic rolls across the screen!!
    lol oh god the coffee cup holder! Lol oh man that brings me back, lol when I was a systems anylist I had to deal with at least 15 drive replacements a week between unig, hartford insurance groups, zogby and the list goes on lol
    I actually had a call to trouble shoot a a scanner issue, woman was holding the page to the screen..... Yeah then I worked @ radio shack and @ least 5 times a day I got people returning universal remotes because they wouldn't program and I asked a simple question.... Did you put new batteries in? And 4 out of 5 would snatch the remote outta my hand and leave lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    I was being sarcastic because of "osirus" signature. She posts slightly seductive pictures of herself, but then gets upset about all the men that hit on her.
    Chances are that osirus is a 12 year old boy in a New Jersey suburb....or a 35 year old Radio Shack employee in Missouri.
    It's a little funnel to better channel the speaker to your ear. The silver is the same colour as the New Palm Pre (sprint/bell) menu button at the bottom. They changed the colour to be silver just like the ear piece. Looks nicer actually.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12