1.    #1  
    just left blackberry today after years of service but i dont suppose they care much otherwise they would come out with better phones. i ordered the palm pre plus at 6 am today (as soon as verizon opened and im trying to figure out the new os but that has nothing to do with my question. i was wondering if there is a place that you could get pre parts like possibly something to replace the mirror in the back of the phone. something with a design or picture would be cool. being that this is my first post here i would just like to say.... so long crackberry! ill miss you
    No I don't think they have something like that, you'll completely forget about the mirror in a few days anyway, but you could put a sticker or something on it if you wanted.
    That's kind of a cool idea, but I think it would be fairly hard to install since the mirror is integrated with the back of the phone.

You might be able to get some stickers or decals on it.
    I like the mirror decal idea. However, I do like having the mirror. I barely use it but there are times when it's convenient. It good for reflecting sunlight at people too lol..
  5.    #5  
    some sort of etching would look nice. im amazed theres nothing out there yet. guess this is why the phone went to verizon
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Sounds like a product casper! And yes, agree that going to Verizon is a good thing for sure, the more WebOS phones there are out there, the more devs step in to support it, including etching the mirror, or decals, but I wonder if you alter the mirror itself (etching) do you risk any warranty with Sprint or Verizon?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  7.    #7  
    ive gotten use to voiding warranties. verizon has no idea what gets sent back to them. missing batteries, battery doors, broken screens, missing trackball, hacked software. i doubt they will notice a mirror, if they do, it happened during shipping. once i get the phone (arriving wednesday), i will try to figure somthing out, theres a website that does custom battery doors, maybe they would be up to the task...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I like the mirror decal idea. However, I do like having the mirror. I barely use it but there are times when it's convenient. It good for reflecting sunlight at people too lol..
    i use it to check for food in my teeth after a meal
    After a few mos. the mirror has two long scratches from the slider anyways. A sticker or Piano black vinyl would just rip up on my Pre.