Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This looks really cool. Check it out
    awesome!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    haha, I just bought this for my PC... for about the same price too :P I wonder how this version compares
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    this game is a fail on the Pre if it still has the same on screen controls. Your finger alone will take up 30% of the screen at least. But, let us know how it goes.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I posted this on the other thread... Heh, it's like 2 years old but still looks good. Whoever buys it please say how the controls are.. Is it all scrunched up?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Downloading now, but here are Gameloft links to the App on Iphone plus youTube video

Top iPhone Game Assassin's Creed, Download Assassin's Creed iPhone Game | Gameloft
    And the great games just keep coming...I love it! I do feel kinda bad for Pixi owners though. I'm sure they'll get good games someday.
    This sucks for me I feel like i'm going to buy every single 3D game that comes out.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Are you serious omg omg omg you gotta be freakin kidding me omg omg omg. I'm getting it. NOW.
    Just saw this....I guess we will be getting NOVA and some other games soon

Since I loved the first one, I am going to have to try this out. I'll let you guys and gals know what I think.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I want nova damn it. Sorry just felt like winging on for a sec its nice to see the games coming though.
    Only thing holding me back from getting this game is the damn to many card's open error. I don't understand how NFS opens every time even with other apps opened at the same time. It seems like all or most of gameloft games give me the error and I need a reboot. I'm sick of rebooting my phone every time I want to play the Sims,Asphalt, and NFL.
    Last edited by Joescan09; 01/25/2010 at 05:46 PM.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Only thing holdling me back from getting this game is the damn to many card open error. I don't understand how need for speed opens every time even with other apps open but all or most the gameloft games give me the error and I need a reboot. I'm suck of rebooting my phone every time I want to play the Sims,Asphalt, and NFL.
    especially bad when the game is the only card you're trying to open :O
    DL'ing now. How long is this game...anyone know? A little over half way on AC2 on the 360 so this will be nice to get double AC action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Only thing holdling me back from getting this game is the damn to many card open error. I don't understand how need for speed opens every time even with other apps open but all or most the gameloft games give me the error and I need a reboot. I'm suck of rebooting my phone every time I want to play the Sims,Asphalt, and NFL.
    have you tried running the repair utility on your phone?? it could fix your issue maybe.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Just saw this and I want it but I want to know what you guys think of it first...so im anxiously waiting a review or at least some first impressions.
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Just saw this and I want it but I want to know what you guys think of it first...so im anxiously waiting a review or at least some first impressions.
    we're waiting on you to give your review first ha!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    we're waiting on you to give your review first ha!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA, dammit..I knew it
    Sweet! Can't wait to play it.
    i just reset my phone so i will try it out and let ya'll know what i think
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast