Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    here's a quick video of the first time running the game, which shows the intro video, and the loading times. note, this is a sprint palm pre, and not a palm pre plus. the loading times may be different.

Global Posts
    2,477 Global Posts
    I am a huge fan of the Assassins Creed games on PS3...so I creamed my pants when I saw this.

Literally...my jeans are in the washer as I type.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quis89 View Post
    I am a huge fan of the Assassins Creed games on PS3...so I creamed my pants when I saw this.

Umm TMI
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Is anyone having issues with WebOS operation after they DLed AC?

Even after reboots and NOT opening the app I have issues with WebOS being very slow or unresponsive.

Don't know if the app is interfering with patches or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quis89 View Post

RIGHT ON!

I've been playing since oh um, idk whenever it was released and have had no issues. Load times have been great. I couldn't say anything about battery life because I'm connected to mah lappy at the moment.
    I just beat Assassin's Creed 2 this morning. I am picking up my replacement pre in the morning and then buying this for sure!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Its great to see these games coming out for the pre, now I can blow hours of my life playing games! I don't see how the DS/PSP can continue to compete with phones, especially when prices are 5-10 bucks versus 30-50
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Only thing holding me back from getting this game is the damn to many card's open error. I don't understand how NFS opens every time even with other apps opened at the same time. It seems like all or most of gameloft games give me the error and I need a reboot. I'm sick of rebooting my phone every time I want to play the Sims,Asphalt, and NFL.
    i think Gameloft just added a condition to launch their games: to have enough free memory to run it during hours and avoid crashes. Why NFS is crashing? because it lets you open it al though you dont have the required free ram! why Asphalt 5 was crashing before the update? because this condition wasn´t there. It's just that simple
    I'm having the same problem, after many reboots, I still can't get the stupid game to launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PiroAR View Post
    I don't see how the DS/PSP can continue to compete with phones
    E-Z

They have Physical controls and much bigger screens. Not to mention the DS has dual screen's which would be hard to emulate on any phone.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Been playing for about 4 hours. Great game. Have had the too many cards open warning 3 or 4 times. When I re-boot it goes away and I can even open a few other apps. I think there is some memory leakage going on ...
    I'm loving this game so far! No problems with the controls for me, just temember to avoid making the thumb stray away from the joystick area to avoid getting it in the way... Smooth graphics, voice scenes, fights etc.

5 star game
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I am also unable to get this game to launch even after deleting and reinstalling
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123