1.    #1  
    It isn't there. Apologies if i have posted in wrong section I am new here, But I got my Pre today, installed preware and everything else but all the guides say that wirc is in preware and it is not, any help would be appreciated.
    look under "available other"
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    preware has universal search also just type in wirc.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, sorry for the stupid questions, I am used to an iPhone and I only got it today so I have some learning to do yet. Didn't realise the app had universal search.
    Irc and Yahoo Messenger (or a combined messenger app) are the only things I needed, I read that Yahoo was available for a short time but then got disabled, is there any native app that supports Yahoo Messenger yet?
    Also wirc does not appear to support /ns commands?
    Last edited by pumpa; 01/25/2010 at 05:01 PM.
    is /ns commands, nickserv commands? Just use /msg NickServ. Those shorthand commands aren't a standard IRC command, they're specialized.
  6.    #6  
    Yep, I tried /msg NickServ, I didn't ident (I'm an admin of a large IRC iphone help room so I am used to the commands), basically nothing happened. I am on Moofspeak IRC.