Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Seems like Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles should be showing up in the App Catalog soon. An RSS feed was generated, interestingly in a foreign language.

No idea if this is of any interest; I think this is an older game. But, it would be yet another new game that Gameloft has ported to the Pre.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Seems like Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles should be showing up in the App Catalog soon. An RSS feed was generated, interestingly in a foreign language.

No idea if this is of any interest; I think this is an older game. But, it would be yet another new game that Gameloft has ported to the Pre.
    Wow this would definetly be sweet.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    this is one of my favorite mobile games thus far, eventhough it is difficult to control at time, and that was on the iPhone. It will be a lot more difficult on the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I think this is an older game. But, it would be yet another new game that Gameloft has ported to the Pre.
    It's about 2 years old now.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Still quite cool. Everything but the loading times make this game look crazy cool.
    I still wish we had a bigger screen. I feel like many things will get scrunched in...
    It was released two years ago for DS, last year for iPhone.

Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    If we get that, I would buy it for 50$. I'm probably one of the biggest AC fan boys out there.

By the way, for all AC2 owners, DLC content is coming out January 28 and another one sometime in Feb.
  8.    #8  
    If you hadn't noticed yet, it's in the App Catalog now. $6.99.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I can't get past the beginning part after you do the arm minigame and have to run across the breaking bridges. I can get to the last jump and don't know what I am doing wrong. Anyone have any tips?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I can't get past the beginning part after you do the arm minigame and have to run across the breaking bridges. I can get to the last jump and don't know what I am doing wrong. Anyone have any tips?
    what r the memory numbers for that part i can help if i can remember where your talking about lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    need desperate help.. i cannot get past this!

I am attaching this screenshot. I cannot get to that upper platform on the right hand side. Dont know how.

Forgive me. Dont know anything about Assassin's Creed or any game of its kind before this Pre version.

Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You can go get the orbs on the arm, but than come back to the other part of the arm so you are right across from the piece of land and jump to that, than from there, jump to the wood attached to the wall. That make sense?
    can some tell me if they got their 8 way Dirctional Pad to ever come up on screen ... i always have the 360 joystick no matter what i do. i uninstalled 3 times and reinstalled..
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    You can go get the orbs on the arm, but than come back to the other part of the arm so you are right across from the piece of land and jump to that, than from there, jump to the wood attached to the wall. That make sense?
    Could you rephrase please?
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I am at memory number 1-4 and can't figure out what to do next. The arrow keeps taking me in circles. Thanks for any help, I've tried to figure this out. I've played this game on my Xbox all the way through but I'm stuck on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    Could you rephrase please?

You have the two orbs on the arm of the wood and also 1 orb on the land to the right. You can go get the two orbs on the arm, but than come back the arm connected to the wood that you are standing on in the picture and jump(from the arm off the wood) to the right over to where the other orb is, than from there you jump across to the one on the wall. Did that make more sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by pre1561 View Post
    I am at memory number 1-4 and can't figure out what to do next. The arrow keeps taking me in circles. Thanks for any help, I've tried to figure this out. I've played this game on my Xbox all the way through but I'm stuck on this one.
    ok first your going to have to be more specific . then i can help you! all you do is go down the staris and into the door then its off to a new level lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    You have the two orbs on the arm of the wood and also 1 orb on the land to the right. You can go get the two orbs on the arm, but than come back the arm connected to the wood that you are standing on in the picture and jump(from the arm off the wood) to the right over to where the other orb is, than from there you jump across to the one on the wall. Did that make more sense?
    I am able to get to the land on the right with no problems. What i cannot figure out is how to get to the platform/wood on top of the land. I canot seem to jump high enough. or is there any way to get to there?

thanks so much.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ok first your going to have to be more specific . then i can help you! all you do is go down the staris and into the door then its off to a new level lol
    There's no stairs I'm at the point where I go up a ladder then there's a check point and then the arrow takes me to the left and onto another rooftop. From there there's a fire burning through the roof there's a clothes line and another check point type of thing and then I go out on a ledge and another check point that had a bridge accross it but it colasped when I walked out on it. So now I keep going in circles and the bridge doesn't come back for me to try to jump across, at least I think that's what I should have done the first time I played the level. Thanks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast