Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21  
    Stuck also in the same spot...
  2. pomokey's Avatar
    Posts
    526 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by pre1561 View Post
    There's no stairs I'm at the point where I go up a ladder then there's a check point and then the arrow takes me to the left and onto another rooftop. From there there's a fire burning through the roof there's a clothes line and another check point type of thing and then I go out on a ledge and another check point that had a bridge accross it but it colasped when I walked out on it. So now I keep going in circles and the bridge doesn't come back for me to try to jump across, at least I think that's what I should have done the first time I played the level. Thanks.
    pause it, and click restart mission. You're not that far into it.
  3. lasercomp's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    #23  
    The previous poster is correct. If you try to cross the bridge and it collapses before you jump onto the pillars, you will need to restart the last checkpoint and try again. there is no way to get onto the pillars other than crossing the bridge that falls apart. You have to do it quick enough and jump to the next pillar before the floor breaks. It took me a while but finally got it. Good luck
  4. #24  
    I did it without the bridge up... my 25th time! I held the jump button longer than a tap.

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  5. Traxion's Avatar
    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #25  
    After failing at the wood bridge over and over I found that after you reach the guy with the arm minigame and grab the checkpoint walk down the bridge then run and jump as late as possible. If you fall just restart from check point from the menu screen. That way you will start right at the top of the building after you did the mini game. For some reason the game likes to respawn checkpoints so you end up in a pretty crappy spot at times. Anyway just keep trying to make the jump and you'll finally get it. =D
  6. pre1561's Avatar
    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    #26  
    I finally figured out the same thing about restarting and running/jumping as the bridge colapsed, I just haven't had time until now to post about it and somebody beat me to it. Thanks for everybody's help.
  7. #27  
    if your at the part where the bridge falls just go to where it does not fall and jump up to the building
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #28  
    i just jumped up the building behind you in the game lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by pre1561 View Post
    There's no stairs I'm at the point where I go up a ladder then there's a check point and then the arrow takes me to the left and onto another rooftop. From there there's a fire burning through the roof there's a clothes line and another check point type of thing and then I go out on a ledge and another check point that had a bridge accross it but it colasped when I walked out on it. So now I keep going in circles and the bridge doesn't come back for me to try to jump across, at least I think that's what I should have done the first time I played the level. Thanks.
    if you give me the memory numbers i will help you but im not quiet sure where you are lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #30  
    Bulls96? Any luck? I've been stuck here for a week too.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by thethemayor View Post
    Bulls96? Any luck? I've been stuck here for a week too.
    yes!!

    its been a while so let me try to remember...

    i was able to jump to the platform above the land. i am not sure if its from the land itself or the last arm...

    keep trying. its was just one of those moments when you get a lucky jump...
  12. #32  
    some help again friends...

    i cannot hurt the giant from the circus. I try to hit him with my sword when his ax gets stuck but it does not seem to help.

    thanks!
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    some help again friends...

    i cannot hurt the giant from the circus. I try to hit him with my sword when his ax gets stuck but it does not seem to help.

    thanks!
    You have to do it quite a few times. Try to stay close to him and when the ax gets stuck and the small icon above him lights up hit him with the sword. It took me quite a bit to finally pass this section.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    You have to do it quite a few times. Try to stay close to him and when the ax gets stuck and the small icon above him lights up hit him with the sword. It took me quite a bit to finally pass this section.
    Still can't do it? Nothing still happens. Is there a certain side of him that I need to be standing?

    The sword does NOTHING. I was able to kick him a few times but I can never figure out how I can kick consistently.

    Help!!
  15. Traxion's Avatar
    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    Still can't do it? Nothing still happens. Is there a certain side of him that I need to be standing?

    The sword does NOTHING. I was able to kick him a few times but I can never figure out how I can kick consistently.

    Help!!
    When he gets his axe stuck, make sure you are facing right at his head and get close. I think the kick button lights up and you kick him in the face. Rinse and repeat.
  16. #36  
    This game has been pretty cool, but there are a few glitches that I wondered if anyone else had. The direction button takes a bit of time to get used to, but halfway through the game it started glitching once in a while. Basically it would get stuck in the right direction and my fearless assassin would just start taking off to the right and not stop. After a few moments it would go back to center. Definitely killed me a few times in critical moments.

    Anyone else have this happen?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions