1.    #1  
    Since it seems that everyone is looking for a download link for Mobile Hotspot, FreeTetherD and the Jason Robitaille's extremely helpful Auto-Enable IP Forwarding patch, i decided to package them into one bundle and upload them onto MediaFire...

BTW, thanks to Cuthroat's advice and recommending that MyTether's Wifi patch be disabled(and no, simply uninstalling MyTether wont do the trick, you actually have to disable the patch through the menu)before attempting to use MHS, or else it wont work...

Here's the link, and hope it helps everyone...

To avoid any issues, just shoot me a message...
    Last edited by saddo; 01/25/2010 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Would rather avoid any issues...
    There's a reason why it's hard to find, because it's illegally redistributing Palm licensed software.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    There's a reason why it's hard to find, because it's illegally redistributing Palm licensed software.
    I was thinking the same thing, this also means that it's possible to pirate other apps as well.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, this also means that it's possible to pirate other apps as well.
    Its been possible to pirate apps since the release of the phone.....

Its about redistributing palms code here on Precentral...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I'm sure we've always been able to pirate apps, but I am hoping people don't because it the developers don't make $ then they will stop making great apps. In this case it's giving Sprint Pre users something they don't even have the option to pay for.
    Last edited by saddo; 01/25/2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Would rather avoid any issues... GHEY...