Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MotionxxUSxx View Post
    I'm addicted to phones and I was looking forward to getting my hands on a webos device. I have been with ATT and had all 3 iphones before switching to Verizon and using the Droid Eris. So far I'm loving this phone and look forward to contributing to this board in the near future. First thing I need to do is learn this homebrew stuff and patches. All my iphones in the past have been jailbroken, I had a rogers magic on att which ran custom roms and I was waiting for the eris to get rooted but so far that has not happened. I kind of got bored with the eris pretty quickly. The android OS does not seem to be well thought out. I paid full price for the pre, but I sold my iphone 3gs for a hefty profit which covered the cost of the phone.

Hopefully I'm here to stay.
    Good deal. Hope to fill us Sprint users in on real life experience with more memories and build quality.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    Can any of the new VZW Pre Plus owners let us know if the device comes with the Notification light enabled? Does the notification bar below the screen pulse or light up at all when a voice-mail or other notification shows up?
    I have a pre plus and do not see any notification lights when messages/emails arrive or calls are missed. I have checked the light under the gesture bar but see nothing. Hope someone else can find a way to enable this on the pre plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by VZPeter View Post
    I have a pre plus and do not see any notification lights when messages/emails arrive or calls are missed. I have checked the light under the gesture bar but see nothing. Hope someone else can find a way to enable this on the pre plus.
    by default it doesn't work that way, my impression is there is a patch for it tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercash View Post
    I just ordered my Pre Plus this morning. $99.99 and free overnight shipping. Should have it tomorrow and will look forward to playing with it all day. I'm coming from the Samsung Omnia which I do like, but need something different and the multitasking is what I've been looking for. Good thing I have tomorrow off.
    How did you get it for $99.99? New Every Two discount?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12