Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    my solution to this would be to create an silent ringtone and set it to the notifications everynight. . . Also if you don't want to patch ur phone you could set ur system to send sms to ur phone instead. I hav heard from others system admins that the pre groups them all together making it painless to delete these messages.
    Ringer profiles isn't such a killer. Just turn the ringer off and turn it back on with the same habit as changing your profile.

The email issue is a little stickier. It makes me want to spit at every Apple store I see. Several generations of phone and still no select all. Patching and hacking isn't great as a solution and more tinkering than adopted solutions. What blows me away is that there still isn't an Agendus or other Snappermail that has been ported to WebOS. If you're waiting for Palm to get this done, it could be a very long time. Hmmm... I'll have to take a closer look at this.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by hinky View Post
    Ringer profiles isn't such a killer. Just turn the ringer off and turn it back on with the same habit as changing your profile.

All the sounds need to be turned off EXCEPT the ringer. It is a killer.
  3.    #23  
    So using the option turn off system sounds mutes everything except the phone? What about the alarm clock? If I turn off system sounds will the alarm clock still work?
    #1. so why cant you make a 1s silent ringer that you can use at night for notifications? like someone said, isnt that the same as turing on the profile every night? Regular ringer still good, silent ringer for notifications.

#2. There's a patch for that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12