Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    isn't February NEXT Monday?
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    isn't February NEXT Monday?
    What does that have to do w/ anything?

Jon Rubenstein said that a beta of flash would be released in a few weeks and 1.4 would have flash included in February, Well February is 4 whole weeks long.

So nobody said flash would be here before February! And nobody has deceived anybody or lied about anything!

Flash will be here when it gets here and no amount of guessing will get it here any faster!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    My prediction is that Palm will be releasing Flash on Saturday... since it's my birthday lol

Hey, mine too! *highfive*
    Is it possible that Flash is in beta but it's not public information? I mean if it's part of WebOS 1.4, there is a pretty good chance it's in testing now with certain individuals who may or not have a NDA.

I signed up for the beta on Adobe's website, but I don't recall if it said it was wide open or not. Could very well be they picked a couple hundred people to test it and not have left it wide open to the thousands that signed up.

How quickly we forget the Need for Speed video debacle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Jon Rubenstein said that a beta of flash would be released in a few weeks and 1.4 would have flash included in February, Well February is 4 whole weeks long.
    Actually, I've never seen a quote where Ruby said anything other than a Flash beta would be released "soon" and that Flash would be in 1.4 (beta or final wasn't specified). I'm still expecting it rather soon, say by the end of this week, but not because of anything specific that was said during CES or since.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmJ View Post
    Hey, mine too! *highfive*

mine is sunday

so sunday it is lol
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    Is it possible that Flash is in beta but it's not public information? I mean if it's part of WebOS 1.4, there is a pretty good chance it's in testing now with certain individuals who may or not have a NDA.

I signed up for the beta on Adobe's website, but I don't recall if it said it was wide open or not. Could very well be they picked a couple hundred people to test it and not have left it wide open to the thousands that signed up.

How quickly we forget the Need for Speed video debacle.
    I'm sure if flash was in a open beta test we would have heard. I signed up too btw.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12