1.    #1  
    Talked to a Best Buy Mobile rep on the phone who said he was not sure, but the 2 year pricing was $199 and the 1 year pricing if $399. Is this correct pricing?
    for sprint or verizon? Last I knew sprint pre was 99 there and pixi 49. Thats what we sell if for at sams club (w give a $40 bill credit for new customers tho) and upgrade was 149.99 and 99.99 .
    SCK Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeworks View Post
    Talked to a Best Buy Mobile rep on the phone who said he was not sure, but the 2 year pricing was $199 and the 1 year pricing if $399. Is this correct pricing?
    Please know that if you buy at best buy mobile online, you cannot return it to a brick and mortar best buy.

I learned this the hard way.
    I'm in the store now, pricing is 149 for 2 and 349 for 1. I wanted a 1 year but I'm not paying no 349. Does anyone know anywhere with instant rebates?
  5.    #5  
    Sorry, I did not state this, but I was asking about the Verizon pricing.

Best Buy is now stating that they cannot even do a 1 year and that the 2 year is $199 and not the $149 of Verizon.

Please let me know if you hear otherwise. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeworks View Post
    Sorry, I did not state this, but I was asking about the Verizon pricing.

Best Buy is now stating that they cannot even do a 1 year and that the 2 year is $199 and not the $149 of Verizon.

Please let me know if you hear otherwise. Thanks.
    Yeah, we don't do 1yr pricing here but ours is $199.99 for a two year on Verizon.

We do pricematch though, so ANY Best Buy should honor Verizon's $149.99. If they do not then they are going against their own pricematch policy. (I should know, I work here)
    Go Blue!