1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

This is my first post here. I ordered the phone at about 6:30AM central time over the phone. I was wondering if you guys ordered the phone over the phone or the website if you have a received a shipping confirmation and/or tracking number yet?

Thanks.

Paul
    mine has shipped I ordered it @ like 7 this morn.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hmniphoto View Post
    mine has shipped I ordered it @ like 7 this morn.
    7 eastern, central, pacific? LOL
    eastern lolz
  5.    #5  
    Ah ok, I'm in central time here.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I ordered today at 11:30 AM Eastern Time and got the overnight shipping but when I stat the order on Verizon it says it should ship in 2 to 3 days.

So I don't know if it is coming Tuesday or as late as Friday, I hope it is not friday as no one will be home to sign for the phones which means monday for second delivery attempt by FED EX.

Verizon's web site stinks today. Either they are selling a lot of Palm phones or....... you guess what it could be.

Normally the Verizon site runs much better.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRosenthal View Post
    Hey guys,

This is my first post here. I ordered the phone at about 6:30AM central time over the phone. I was wondering if you guys ordered the phone over the phone or the website if you have a received a shipping confirmation and/or tracking number yet?

Thanks.

Paul
    Ordered mine at 12:15 am and when I woke up this morning it was shipped.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by john3976 View Post
    I ordered today at 11:30 AM Eastern Time and got the overnight shipping but when I stat the order on Verizon it says it should ship in 2 to 3 days.

So I don't know if it is coming Tuesday or as late as Friday, I hope it is not friday as no one will be home to sign for the phones which means monday for second delivery attempt by FED EX.

Verizon's web site stinks today. Either they are selling a lot of Palm phones or....... you guess what it could be.

Normally the Verizon site runs much better.
    It should be here tomorrow, FedEx standard overnight delivers the next business day if you order before like 2 or 5 pm I can't remember the exact time.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I hope so, I am ready to get back into a Palm device, my last one was a Treo 700p.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Ordered online at about 8:30am Eastern and got the shipped confirmation about 2:00pm Eastern. Can't wait until tomorrow afternoon!
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Ordered at 11:49 PM ET yesterday. Shipped today at 10:53. I'm doing the free 2 day shipping.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    You got that right. I was trying to verify the BOGO before heading to the VZW retail, and it was painfully slow. It was a little better tonight. Here's to precentral.net!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!