1.    #1  
    the flood of verizon customers are coming... i cant wait for all of the my pre is bricked posts, my pre has oreo threads, pixels dead threads, and of course the my pre is so much better than yours with 512 of ram
    Yep, I hear the rumbling coming closer and closer.....
    Quick, make a Verizon subforum!
  4. sko
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    They supposedly fixed the slider so the Oreo shouldn't be an issue... dead pixels are possible, but hopefully firing it up in the store should solve that one, and what do you mean by bricked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Or even re-direct it to "Off Topic", lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yes, get that subforum made please.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Or even re-direct it to "Off Topic", lol.
    Haha. Seriously though, we need carrier subforums now. This main Palm Pre forum is going to be crazy...
    Dude I have used the carrier patch to change mine to Verizon. I am going to fake it until Sprint gets an upgrade. = )
    Quote Originally Posted by mmprotection View Post
    Dude I have used the carrier patch to change mine to Verizon. I am going to fake it until Sprint gets an upgrade. = )
    You could also take a black marker and color over the button
    Hey, if you want to get in on some "Verizon action", you can purchase a router from them for $10 today. I wrote up the details in this thread. It should work well with airaves because it does VoIP QoS. Not many people have taken advantage of this yet (according to the poll in the thread).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    The only Verizon action I am interested in is the Plus.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Can't we all just get along?

LOL, I am with Verizon, we are all using the same phone yes the Verizon has some minor upgrades but all in all I think we can park the Sprint vs Verizon and become a community for the phone.

I have a thread now about Verizon not giving me my discount on both phones this morning after it showed it last night. I should have bought them last night but it was late and I was not in the mood to try and pick all the feature for the plans, I waited until this morning. So as you can see there is no smooth sailing on the Verizon side either.

I can't wait to get back to a Palm phone but I will not get taken by Verizon to do it. I want my renew every two discount of 100 dollars per phone.
    There will be no peace...
    i checked the palm pre plus today at verizon and i must say...the slider is much much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmprotection View Post
    There will be no peace...
    It's just that the Pre is on so many different networks now. Everyone posts in this forum and most of the time it's a carrier-specific question. I have to sort through all the posts until I find something that's useful to me. Even a CDMA forum would be great I asked the admins here about it a while ago, and they said they had no plans to implement this.