Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Ok this has happened about 5 times already on two different devices. When I wake up in the morning, my phone is on and all charged up, services bars look good and etc...but if i don't realise that it has no connection to Sprint what so ever, i'll never get any calls or emails, etc... When i try to open a web page it Get no Internet connection. When i try to make a call it stays stuck on connecting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Phones always charged over night and i got a new replacement for other reasons and same thing happened on both devices.

HELP! Thank you.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaS27 View Post
    Ok this has happened about 5 times already on two different devices. When I wake up in the morning, my phone is on and all charged up, services bars look good and etc...but if i don't realise that it has no connection to Sprint what so ever, i'll never get any calls or emails, etc... When i try to open a web page it Get no Internet connection. When i try to make a call it stays stuck on connecting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Phones always charged over night and i got a new replacement for other reasons and same thing happened on both devices.

HELP! Thank you.
    Does this happen every night? I think I have experienced something similar. Normally kicking it in and out of airplane mode fixes it for me but it is annoying. I don't know what is causing it and it doesn't happen for me every night. Do you charge using the touchstone? I do and I wonder if that could possibly have anything to do with it.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Charge it every night, and no touchstone. It happens randomly, but has happened in a row as well. It's freaking weird! I'll try the airplane mode next time so i don't have to wait so long for a reboot.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    So no one else hear of this?
    Sprint Palm Pre-