1.    #1  
    my 2 week old palm pre started acting funny so i went to best buy to exchange it for a new one everything went great till i get home and i realized i got a refurb and to top it off the volume button fell out i went back and demanded a new one anybody have a similar experience
    Quote Originally Posted by luciothebarber View Post
    my 2 week old palm pre started acting funny so i went to best buy to exchange it for a new one everything went great till i get home and i realized i got a refurb and to top it off the volume button fell out i went back and demanded a new one anybody have a similar experience
    YES!
    Last week, i went to McD, and ordered a steak biscuit with cheese, no onions, to go.
    When i got back into my car and opened it, i noticed that they gave me a steak BAGEL w/cheese AND onions.
    (True story)
    lol get used to it all 3 of my Pre's were refurb, from sprint ...
    Did they exchange the refurb for one that works and is in good condition? I usually have good luck exchanging at BB amazingly and I've heard horror stories too. Although I never got a contract cell phone from them.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I had got my original pre from BB and it had a bad oreo effect, so i took it back after 2 weeks and they gave me a brand new one and things have been PERFECT with it ever since.
    i bet he broke his power button on purpose so he could get a new one instead, imho of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin51 View Post
    I had got my original pre from BB and it had a bad oreo effect, so i took it back after 2 weeks and they gave me a brand new one and things have been PERFECT with it ever since.
    I got my first Pre in June from Best Buy. In September, I accidentally cracked my screen at work. Went to Best Buy and they sent me a brand new one with accessories
  8.    #8  
    i wish i would broke the button in purpose i was trying to lower the volume phone is ringing than crap button is flying what ****ed me off i just got it 2 weeks ago they should not do me like that
    I have had nothing but good experiences with BB, from whom I originally bought my Pre on launch day (however, I have since received a refurb from Sprint and eventually a new one from Palm for some issues well documented here and unrelated to BB). I suggest calmly but confidently speaking to a manager to get this resolved. Never hurts to try a different store, if possible, if you happen to run into poor management.

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  10.    #10  
    i did get a new one though even better than the first one
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    so why are you so angry>
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I find that odd since we don't have refurbs in stock.. hmm.
    Go Blue!

the weirdest thing is that you were still within the 30 days to cancel. I know that Amazon (which is where I got mine) exchanged mine for a brand new one within 30 days so I would imagine sprint does that too.