Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    im trying to manage my music i used to plug it in itunes and it would sync on its own now i dont even think my computer is readiing it i have a mac by the way ...can anyone help??
    Quote Originally Posted by ram13890 View Post
    im trying to manage my music i used to plug it in itunes and it would sync on its own now i dont even think my computer is readiing it i have a mac by the way ...can anyone help??
    Last I heard, iTunes has no more love for the Pre.

But that's probably just the latest version of iTunes. Using an older version that "supported" the Pre was always an option on pc's. Dunno if things work differently on Macs.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your help ......
    does anyone have a pre with a mac???i want to upload music
    Use another sync app like Doubletwist. Honestly, don't both with iTunes anymore.
    and stop purchasing music from itunes!
    Does anyone actual use that piece of junk anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Why, it's DRM free now, I buy my music from there, and then put it on any of the 5-6 devices that I have that I want, only one of which is an iPod.
    If itunes does not support your phone, why support them? I purchase my music from Amazon, less money too.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Why? It's convenient same place I get all my music, videos, and apps. It also stores my music library.
    You shouldn't buy music from iTunes because there are many other providers which offer much better deals toward the artists rather than robbing them blind as is Apple's motto.
    Amazon and Walmart have the better prices on music... Check out Songbird too. It's a really nice free application that works fantastic with the Pre. Trying it out myself right now and really like it.
    Apple products are over hyped and way over priced! let's see now, you can get an imac with and intel processor and windows, lol
    You may be right, but here in Canada, if we want to buy music in a digital format DRM free, iTunes is the only game in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    You may be right, but here in Canada, if we want to buy music in a digital format DRM free, iTunes is the only game in town.
    eMusic Launches in Canada

And their prices are less than half of what iTunes likes to charge.
    I used to subscribe to eMusic, but they are mostly indy labels, etc. While I do like listening to indy music, the complete lack of most "big label" music means that it's not a good choice.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Apple products are over hyped and way over priced! let's see now, you can get an imac with and intel processor and windows, lol
    I don't even know where to begin with that statement, but as a level headed person I'm going to avoid this Apple/Mac vs PC debate and ask that you do your research on the mystified "Apple Tax"...here's a great breakdown on why you pay more for Apple products: The Truth About the Apple Tax - MacBook - Gizmodo
    U still buy music?!
    When Life Gives You Lemons.....Squirt Them In Someone's Eye!
    Apple idiots!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkKC4u View Post
    U still buy music?!
    Yes, if you chose to steal music you are not only taking food off the plates of the people who work for record labels , but also from the plates of their family members. You are also hurting the music industry if an artist doesn't sell enough they will not be able to continue to make great music that you might enjoy. It also hurts the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Yes, if you chose to steal music you are not only taking food off the plates of the people who work for record labels , but also from the plates of their family members. You are also hurting the music industry if an artist doesn't sell enough they will not be able to continue to make great music that you might enjoy. It also hurts the economy.
    If u actually believe that, go ahead and keep giving them ur money and keeping them rich.
    When Life Gives You Lemons.....Squirt Them In Someone's Eye!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast