Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I don't even know where to begin with that statement, but as a level headed person I'm going to avoid this Apple/Mac vs PC debate and ask that you do your research on the mystified "Apple Tax"...here's a great breakdown on why you pay more for Apple products: The Truth About the Apple Tax - MacBook - Gizmodo
    The big difference is 80% of people who buy an Apple product at that spec/price tag could use a $400-$700 PC laptop and not notice the difference.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Apple idiots!
    What a thoughtful, intellectual, informative response. I wouldn't expect any less.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkKC4u View Post
    If u actually believe that, go ahead and keep giving them ur money and keeping them rich.
    If everyone stole everything they wanted, where would we be today?
    There will always be piracy. You can't stop it. I used to, but I don't anymore. Piracy does hurt the industry when it becomes too widespread, but as of right now, the industry is doing fine with the amount of piracy that's happening.

I buy DRM free music not because I want to support the music labels, but rather because I support the model of buying the media, and being able to use it however I want. When video gets to the same place, that is when I will start buying video digitally as well.
    What a thoughtful, intellectual, informative response. I wouldn't expect any less.
    Whatever troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkKC4u View Post
    If u actually believe that, go ahead and keep giving them ur money and keeping them rich.
    Rule: if someone starts a sentence with "u actually believe that" you can assume they have no real argument. (Logical Fallacy "Ad Hominem").
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Whatever troll.
    More personal attacks, and I'm the troll?

Logical Fallacy "Ad Hominem" applies here as well
    Well you two are just fighting, I wouldn't try to draw too much logic out of it.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Well you two are just fighting, I wouldn't try to draw too much logic out of it.
    I was providing evidence that breaks down and justifies/explains the "apple tax", where as he just attacked me and Apple users in general with no reasoning.
    Rule: if someone starts a sentence with "u actually believe that" you can assume they have no real argument. (Logical Fallacy "Ad Hominem").
    No one was speaking to you...If u have a problem we can handle this like men for real.
    When Life Gives You Lemons.....Squirt Them In Someone's Eye!
    If everyone stole everything they wanted, where would we be today?
    I don't know where ur from, but AMERICA was founded on stealing.
    I didn't think so!
    If you absolutely have to have iTunes, just install iTunes v9.0.1 and you should be in business. Remember to NEVER upgrade from this version.

iTunes v9.0.1 - Old Version.com
    Back to the actual thread subject...

As stated above, iTunes 9.0 works with the pre just fine. I have a mac and synced my pre plus with itunes today seamlessly. Just plug in your pre and open itunes and it will appear just like an ipod
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    If you absolutely have to have iTunes, just install iTunes v9.0.1 and you should be in business. Remember to NEVER upgrade from this version.

iTunes v9.0.1 - Old Version.com
    Does the iTunes store work on there? I remember at one point its stopped working until I upgraded it.
    Palm has assumed that since you upgraded to a superior phone that you also will upgrade to a superior music library/player.
    The whole flamewar in this thread is hilarious to someone like me who has a Palm Pre, two Macs, two iPods and works on Macs as part of his job...

Really, is the *****ing and fighting necessary? Just use whatever. Who cares!
    Quote Originally Posted by zorinlynx View Post
    The whole flamewar in this thread is hilarious to someone like me who has a Palm Pre, two Macs, two iPods and works on Macs as part of his job...
    Nobody's completely perfect....
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Palm has assumed that since you upgraded to a superior phone that you also will upgrade to a superior music library/player.
    Then why did they illegally spoof the usb product number 3 times?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12