1.    #1  
    Today my physical keyboard starting acting up on me. I pulled the battery once and the keyboard became operational again. A few hours later the keyboard stopped responding once again, this time pulling the battery did not fix the problem. I then ran the EPR in preparation to do a partial reset.

After running the partial reset the phone arrived at the "login to your palm profile page." This is where I am stuck. I am unable to login to my palm profile b/c I have no keyboard!

I also have tried pulling and re-inserting the battery on multiple occasions and leaving the battery out for different multiples of time.

Please help me.
    doctor it, should take care of it...
  3.    #3  
    I doctored the pre and the keyboard is still unresponsive, what now?
    go get a new one from sprint
    Pull the battery.

I had it do it to me once. Rebooting didn't work. Full shut down (pull battery) and back worked and it's been fine since.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Did you ever fix this problem? I'm having the same issue,,,I'm going to demand a new phone....I've had problems with this thing since I got it in July.....
    I'm having the same issue. I've tried everything I can think of, even going through Palm's live chat. Still stuck at the sign in screen.
    Ouch. No fun.
    I'm a Sprint Technican.. normally when a keyboard the first thing we try to do is reconnect the cable.. however we are unable to open the phone (Palm forbids us from doing so..). Take your back off, pull your battery. Hold your phone between your thumb and index finger and pinch the 'P' button very firmly. The cable that connects your keyboard to your motherboard can come loose and cause the keyboard to not register, and this will sometimes connect it. There's about a 50-50 chance. If that doesn't work, bring it on into me or one of my colleagues and I'll order you a new one.

Best of luck!