Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm Pre Plus up on Verizon's site. I just ordered one.
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetThug View Post
    Congrats! welcome to webOS!
    Did you go for the 1 year or the 2 year contract? Please write up your evaluation of the phone (especially the slider) once you get it. Congrats!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    where's the Buy One Get a Pixi deal?

sad that neither phone is even on the front page of their site.

i did buy one of their routers for 9.99 with free overnight shipping though. score.
    You beat me lol, I ordered one as well!!
    yeah keep us posted. Are you going with the mobile wifi package as well?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Did you go for the 1 year or the 2 year contract? Please write up your evaluation of the phone (especially the slider) once you get it. Congrats!
    I did the 2yr. So with my NE2 I paid $49.99.

I used the sprint pre back in june. I'm really interested i seein ghow the battery life is now.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    yeah keep us posted. Are you going with the mobile wifi package as well?
    I wont be doing the mobile hot spot. I dont want to pay more. $$$
    Fudge, looks like I'm gonna have to go to a store for the phone it won't let me change the shipping address.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    First post, because i just ordered mine right now. .
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Just got mine too, had to pay full retail and I don't care I missed my Sprint Pre!!!!! Thank God I am back with WebOs!!!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Ordered mine too. Free overnight shipping!
    Having it shipped to work because I can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood View Post
    Fudge, looks like I'm gonna have to go to a store for the phone it won't let me change the shipping address.
    you can call. i ran into that problem with Sprint when i bought my parent's their phones cause im out of state.
    their website is such a piece.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by gordazo View Post
    Ordered mine too. Free overnight shipping!
    Having it shipped to work because I can't wait.
    Free overnight shipping?!?!?!?!?!? I saw $8.99 for overnight so I selected 2 day.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    you can call. i ran into that problem with Sprint when i bought my parent's their phones cause im out of state.
    Thanks I will do that, also at 219 for 1 year I will for sure be doing that!! I hate to be tied down so long to contract.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Free overnight shipping?!?!?!?!?!? I saw $8.99 for overnight so I selected 2 day.
    Corporate discount.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    So if I go for the 1 year contract for $70 more then that means I'll get upgrade/new contract pricing on the next Palm phone in just one year, right? Of course that's assuming that there is a Pre2 or something available on Verizon at that time. Given that the new device would probably cost over $500 without the renewal discount I'm thinking that's the way to go. Pay $70 more now, save $250 or more later...the math checks out!
    it was free overnight for me too.

you can also try this code

FREEOVERNT
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    So if I go for the 1 year contract for $70 more then that means I'll get upgrade/new contract pricing on the next Palm phone in just one year, right? Of course that's assuming that there is a Pre2 or something available on Verizon at that time. Given that the new device would probably cost over $500 without the renewal discount I'm thinking that's the way to go. Pay $70 more now, save $250 or more later...the math checks out!
    Are you a current Vzw customer? The reason I ask is because maybe you're able to get the 1 year price for an extra $30. I bought my Droid on a 1 year contract in November for an extra $30 w/ free overnight shipping using the code that Chud provided: FREEOVERNT. I also just ordered the Pixi Plus for my girls line on a 1 year contract as well for an extra 30 bucks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast