Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by skohcl View Post
    Crazy I am too, I was up back in March of 09, so how do I get an extra hun' off?
    I have new every 2, so I'm guessing that's why. If you are registered on the Verizon website you should get it also.

Good luck!
    Just noticed that the pre and pixi plus both allow you to use an online emulator of WebOS on VZW's site. Although it does a poor job of showing off the operating system, but i guess thats true for the majority of these online emulators.

There are two pictures in the photos app on the emulators that seem odd and out of place.

Pre plus emulator Link

Pixi Plus emulator Link
    @miata

Webos supports Yahoo IM. The only IM now missing is MSN and you can find 3rd party programs that support it. Not sure why the MSN delay.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FesterTreo View Post
    @miata

Webos supports Yahoo IM. The only IM now missing is MSN and you can find Yes. Weird.

3rd party programs that support it. Not sure why the MSN delay.
    Today, I have a Pre on Sprint and us eYahoo IM. The problem is that neither the Plam or the Verizon site list Yahoo IM for Verizon.

Click on "compare phones" on this Palm Link. Yahoo Messenger is listed for the Sprint phones -- but not the Verizon versions.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123